• rhino.PNG
    rhino.PNG
    368.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and ROTTING
we need male results

very few eye surgerys on males actually look good
most are bad or no Change
Yeah. They are cope for the most part. I guess the issue for a lot of people is the shape of their orbital rather than soft tissues. The former is very difficult to alter whilst looking natural.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Yeah. They are cope for the most part. I guess the issue for a lot of people is the shape of their orbital rather than soft tissues. The former is very difficult to alter whilst looking natural.
Supraorbital rim implants are the holy grail

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Supraorbital rim implants are the holy grail
Yes. Most eye surgeries just alter the soft tissues when bones are the problem, which ends up looking uncanny.

Who’s surgeon?

we need male results

very few eye surgerys on males actually look good
most are bad or no Change
Why would this particular procedure be gender specific though? It's correcting droopiness and NCT.

Why would this particular procedure be gender specific though? It's correcting droopiness and NCT.
female pct is not the same as male pct

Men need narrow orbitals which is difficult/ almost impossible to obtain by changing only soft tissue alone

things like ptosis or ectropion can be fixed tho

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Elvisandreaa
female pct is not the same as male pct

Men need narrow orbitals which is difficult/ almost impossible to obtain by changing only soft tissue alone

things like ptosis or ectropion can be fixed tho
It isn't the same? I thought it depended on the lateral canthal ligament (whatever it's called). The canthal tilt becomes more positive when you reinsert it at a higher position.

And I see what you're saying. I actually recently finalized my surgery date with Eppley. Gonna get me some hunter eyes. XD

It isn't the same? I thought it depended on the lateral canthal ligament (whatever it's called). The canthal tilt becomes more positive when you reinsert it at a higher position.

And I see what you're saying. I actually recently finalized my surgery date with Eppley. Gonna get me some hunter eyes. XD
yes women profit from a rounded lower eye lid with pct and a bit of uee while men wont at all

Dm me your design tbh i have seen many with actual results

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
yes women profit from a rounded lower eye lid with pct and a bit of uee while men wont at all

I don't have the design yet. I was told that it would take a few weeks to get started. I paid the $1,000 deposit, $200 consultation fee, and $5,500 implant fee, which allows me to keep my surgery date. I guess there will be a preliminary design followed by a revised design. The implant will augment the infra, lateral, and supraorbital rim.

I can send you a picture of what the problem is if you'd like.

Yes. Most eye surgeries just alter the soft tissues when bones are the problem, which ends up looking uncanny.
that's why bonesmashing is the real holy grail

My implant design turned out very well. Not sure if you want to see it
Oh yes please! Who was your surgeon? Have you already had the surgery?

did this with bonesmashing but for months it was asymmetrical and i looked like quazi modo with one higher up eye tilted to the other direction
where did you bonesmash with success?
i’ve started browridge bonesmashing and will combine it with saddle infraorbital implants