New Facial Ratios Calculator

BiologicalWaste

BiologicalWaste

Iron
Hi everyone,

I'm making a new free facial ratios calculator. It will be completely free and will make it very easy for anyone to calculate any ratio within their face and it also tells you how much off in terms of % are you away from the ideal range.

It's still a really early version with lots of bugs and it only works on PC.

It would be very helpful if you could try using it and finding some bugs that I can fix.

If it gets some traction I'll add a side profile calculator and more features that will hopefully make it way easier for everyone to calculate facial ratios.

Here is the link:

Also if you have any ideas for features or ratios to add let me know.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, xyukeeee, PrimalPlasty and 14 others
IMG 1615

the most accurate way

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, coisbhai, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
wasting your time. autistic ratios dont matter. if you look good you just do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, optimisticzoomer, JohnDoe and 11 others
Hi everyone,

I'm making a new free facial ratios calculator. It will be completely free and will make it very easy for anyone to calculate any ratio within their face and it also tells you how much off in terms of % are you away from the ideal range.

It would be very helpful if you could try using it and finding some bugs that I can fix.

If it gets some traction I'll add a side profile calculator and more features that will hopefully make it way easier for everyone to calculate facial ratios.

Here is the link:

mirin the iq and effort
will def use

• +1
Reactions: BiologicalWaste
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BrahminBoss and ijustwanttobepretty
That's so fucking mirin. Will do later

• +1

over? :feelswhy:

• +1
will u make one for side too?

will u make one for side too?
yea that's the next thing to add, I'm also planning to add a softmaxxing checklist like brow density lashes skin quality and so on so you can tick off all of the flaws you could possibly have.

• +1
Reactions: Jona
Ur gonna steal my info , fed

@Greypiller

@Greypiller
no, it runs completely on the client side, and i'll publish the code once i'm done with it so you can run it locally if you are worried about privacy.

@Greypiller
im telling you , master is behind all of this.
remember that er guy fed, this shouldnt be happening due to the signup form , master is letting them lurk here

• +1
Reactions: gigell
wasting your time. autistic ratios dont matter. if you look good you just do
I mean it's good to have it no? If someone knows for example they have a long midface then they can try and fix it (aka fraud with haircut)

• +1
Hi everyone,

Here is the link:

you can just ask in rating sections , most ppl know their shit there

Thanks bhai for making this btw, mirin effort :love:

• +1
I mean it's good to have it no? If someone knows for example they have a long midface then they can try and fix it (aka fraud with haircut)
if you have a long midface you can see it with your eyes..

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and silencio
if you have a long midface you can see it with your eyes..
True, if you spent more than like a month here. For newbie inkies it might be helpful, the moral of the story is that OP contributes more to this forum than 99% right now, based on your logic everything is useless, cause it already been said.

True, if you spent more than like a month here. For newbie inkies it might be helpful, the moral of the story is that OP contributes more to this forum than 99% right now, based on your logic everything is useless, cause it already been said.
no, its useless because it cant be used for anything

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
yea that's the next thing to add, I'm also planning to add a softmaxxing checklist like brow density lashes skin quality and so on so you can tick off all of the flaws you could possibly have.
brooo thats great

im telling you , master is behind all of this.
remember that er guy fed, this shouldnt be happening due to the signup form , master is letting them lurk here
You’re a schizophrenic retard. There have been plenty of ratio calculators made by users over the years and there hasn’t been a single doxx from it.

This. most people who want to be rated on this forum have no clue of all the possible flaws because they have not read all the threads.
I have :hnghn:.

Having a calculator with all the ratios/checklists will help a lot in allowing new users to understand what they should be focusing on.

I'll also add weights to the flaws soon so you will know what is your biggest flaw so to speak and then you can come here and look for the thread that tells you how to fix it. if it is fixable that is.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
You’re a schizophrenic retard. There have been plenty of ratio calculators made by users over the years and there hasn’t been a single doxx from it.
nigga its a joke , me and gigell were being ironic

are you a cs major? nigga cant even put this on his resume
I used to be a CEO of a crypto startup. Don't have or need a resume anyways.

Hi everyone,

Here is the link:

some of mine are really messed up idk why

• +1
Hi everyone,

Here is the link:

Deserves VIP imo

• +1