Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
hair loss is a choice in 2023.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Schönling, apathy and 8 others
Take your fin boyos or end up a slaphead when ur 30+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Take your fin boyos or end up a slaphead when ur 30+
instead of taking fin and castrating yourself you need to surgerymax your facialfeatures

instead of taking fin and castrating yourself you need to surgerymax your facialfeatures
if fin castrates you your hormonal function was already fucked to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, GRIID, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
something something get jacked something grow beard something the rock

Can't watch the video, but from looking at the thumbnail, the guy on the left needs a transplant regardless. It seems that a DHT blocker can only bring you back to nw2. But at least you'll get density for grafts.
Personally, I moved to dut, didn't grow any hair in a year of finasteride, although I didn't lose any either.

if fin castrates you then why do men 15+ yrs on fin are able to get children?
i can cum too with my weak erection and shrunked penis. does not saying anything

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
It’s so interesting how someone will literally watch their hair (aka their life) fall apart in front of their eyes and at no point do they do anything about it

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It’s so interesting how someone will literally watch their hair (aka their life) fall apart in front of their eyes and at no point do they do anything about it
One of my friends who is 21 is receding at his temples, not majorly but noticeable when he got a buzz.
Fin wasn't mentioned but he said he would never get a hair transplant and would just let it go

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i can cum too with my weak erection and shrunked penis. does not saying anything
ur retarded enjoy going bald like the man u posted the vid about when ur 30+ unless u hae good genetics