New foid coworker thought I was 14 because of my height

derrick_sw05

derrick_sw05

Iron
I’m literally 17 and a junior in high school and this foid thought I was a freshman jfl 🤣🤣 When she found out I was 17 she called me a late bloomer man wtf it’s subtle things like that that prove the black pill

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Mewton, hattrick and 8 others
I’m literally 17 and a junior in high school and this foid thought I was a freshman jfl 🤣🤣 When she found out I was 17 she called me a late bloomer man wtf it’s subtle things like that that prove the black pill
And how tall are u?

Brutal
Pls tell me your not 5'9

• JFL
Reactions: Lautrec and Deleted member
Brutal
Pls tell me your not 5'9
hes probably gonna say like 5'8-5'9 but we can be sure hes gonna larp 2 inches

blackpill has to many heightpill deniers

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, diamondbill, Lautrec and 1 other person
This is why someone like Damian Kater gets moged by chads irl aswell, as soon as he's near a GL person who's 6 foot, it's over for him.

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec, BeanletMogger and Maalik
Fucking brutal
hes larping 2 inches becuase hes scared to get cooked by .org curries, hes 5'6 and probably looks young

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 44944, BeanletMogger, Deleted member and 1 other person
be realistic your never getting it
I plan on some form of applied maths for a degree, very practical job with high paying career paths, so never say never

• +1
Reactions: helpmeascend
i used to work with two 15 year olds one was 6 foot 3 and had a full beard while the other kid was like 5 foot 6 or something lmfao. blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
5’8. Funny thing is she’s like 4’10 and I towered over her. Height Hypergamy wild
bro i guarantee it was not because of your height then. probably your face.

how tall

focus on dick size jfl. Any girl who sees a third leg swinging down there will not call you a kid. If you need a good free resource for PE join this telegram channel, pretty informational and helped me

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro