New friends ask if I have a girlfriend

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
What should I tell them? Lie and tell them that I was in a relationship some years ago? Or be straight up honest with them and tell that I’m khhv?

Say you broke up with her because she was piling on the pounds while you lost weight and she got jealous and broke it off with you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Basedtheticz, BigBoy and 2 others
Tell em you don’t
Why waste time lying they don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
"Not at the moment." Not a lie, but also you don't reveal your subhuman status by mentioning you never had one. Unfortunately that would make them respect you less.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Warlow and Deleted member 10782
Tell them your old girlfriend was too jealous and started acting like a stalker, so you cut her off.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5393, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
"Not at the moment." Not a lie, but also you don't reveal your subhuman status by mentioning you never had one. Unfortunately that would make them respect you less.
What if they ask "How was your last gf"?

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
Tell them your old girlfriend was too jealous and started acting like a stalker, so you cut her off.
damn... that will make people respect u tbh. too bad if i said it it wouldn't be believable.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
What should I tell them? Lie and tell them that I was in a relationship some years ago? Or be straight up honest with them and tell that I’m khhv?
Never tell the truth to normies

Tell them your ex broke it off with u because your dick is too big for her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Schönling and Deleted member 1400
Tell them I used to I don’t have a gf now

Tell them your ex broke it off with u because your dick is too big for her
But what’s if one of his new friends is gay and asked him to show him his dick?

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
damn... that will make people respect u tbh. too bad if i said it it wouldn't be believable.
I think Hitler or something said in propaganda 'big lies are more believable than littles ones', go big or go home basically. Everybody lies about this, so its not gonna be more believable if u keep it a humble lie. Big lies work best because people cant imagine u making something up to that exaggerated degree.

From my own life experience at least, big lies have always worked really well for statusmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891