@RealFunkyFlamingo @funkyflamingo

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, StarvedEpi, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 10 others
Is he HTN in those edits? Chadlite?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, RealFunkyFlamingo, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
@sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and sportsmogger
nump

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
The first edit emphasizes ascension, showcasing growth and improvement in Funky Flamingo's appearance, which can be inspiring for viewers. In contrast, the second edit portrays him as a high testosterone bull, highlighting masculinity and strength.
Choosing the better edit depends on the intended message: if the goal is to inspire personal development, the first edit is superior; however, if the focus is on showcasing raw masculinity, the second edit excels. Ultimately, it hinges on what resonates more with the audience's values and aspirations.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Funnyunenjoyer1, GlamourPursuer and 8 others
The first edit emphasizes ascension, showcasing growth and improvement in Funky Flamingo's appearance, which can be inspiring for viewers. In contrast, the second edit portrays him as a high testosterone bull, highlighting masculinity and strength.
Choosing the better edit depends on the intended message: if the goal is to inspire personal development, the first edit is superior; however, if the focus is on showcasing raw masculinity, the second edit excels. Ultimately, it hinges on what resonates more with the audience's values and aspirations.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Autismcel and ryuken
Holy fuck the first one goes so hard for no reason :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, notsocommonthumb, arabcelxxx and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, arabcelxxx and Autismcel
@oily703 @BelowAverage @noahwillascend @try2beme @reddotguy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and noahwillascend
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, ey88 and goodgamebro
I never thought I would be in a funky flamingo edit jfl

Is this a morph BTW
Legit chadlite here tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo, notsocommonthumb, noahwillascend and 2 others

@RealFunkyFlamingo @funkyflamingo

I will help @RealFunkyFlamingo ascend to infinite appeal by all women of all calibres and phenos

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and goodgamebro
send da pics brah i need that shit ngl

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and notsocommonthumb
Hahaha no way defo 1 for sure though

• +1
Miring his ascension tbh tho great work

• +1
2nd for sure

• +1
Hy fuck the 2nd made my guts pop out of my body. This forum is hilarious. Best thing that has happened to me in my life tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 74074 and goodgamebro
CHATGPT ahhh comment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro and ryuken
These vids actually showcase how hard I've ascended since I joined this forum

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and goodgamebro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro and ryuken
Bro where are the edits

We needs the editsss