new gen of men are beyond lazy. thats the cause of the incel crisis

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
see it everytime i interact with young people

they are beyond lazy.

act like wimps, not go to gym and stay in their basement all day watching anime and playing videogames with socially stunted skills because of bad parenting

its obvious bad parenting is a huge problem of "incel crisis" new gen keeps getting more autistic, and feminine

if you want to fuck hot girls like me, then you need to work for it incels

its easier to give up and complain all day and blame your problems on not being chad because lets face it most of you are lazy.

none of you have my work ethic, this is why i'm successful and fucked hot females.
some of you might say but you look like a model ***** its your looks not work ethic.

even if i was a subhuman, i would still get laid and be successful because i work for it even when it comes to buying my favorite drink soylent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Looks234, Chadeep and 1 other person
Laziness is just a end result, don't treat the symptoms, treat the cause

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 275, CANI and 8 others
it’s because of shit lifestyle and thus low t
putting male population on hormone replacement therapy should be mandatory at this point, too much niggas are into anorexic fantasy girls these days and can’t even look girls in the eyes, it’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
There are 4% more men then women. In modern society there will be a few incels.

shit topic.

First of all, young men aren't lazy. They just arent motivated in the same ways as before, because society and parenting is total trash for young men nowadays, unrewarding and over-regulated. So they rather compete in videogames or just chill.

I am the legit anti-hero for your theory btw. I studied my fucking ass off in school and worked harder and smarter than anyone else. And I simply gut fucked over and treated less trash anyways, because born privileges are way more important than work ethic.

keep coping

Not only men but the whole society
The difference is that women can get away with lazyness