New height growth method

rawmilk

rawmilk

Iron
We all know dead hangs decompress the spine and make you 1-2cm taller and all of that, but tbh its cope. After a couple of minutes it will recompress and you will lose those cm.

There's a recent study that it claims that if you rope correctly it can make you taller rather than breaking your neck, and it makes sense. Dead hangs arent directly stretching the spine but a rope on the neck is directly stretching the spine. You can expect to gain 10-12cm of height with this method, just letting you know after doing it you must drink 1L of raw milk and sleep 10h ON HARD FLOOR, if you dont want to break any bone, dont do any weird movements or whatever since you can break your spine and its over for you.

Takes about 6-7 days for final results, im on day 2 now. Will post results at the end of the next week. I have gained 2cm of height and its just day 2.

Try at your own risk and im not responsible of anything.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bonecel01, mike21 and <6PSLcel
We all know dead hangs decompress the spine and make you 1-2cm taller and all of that, but tbh its cope. After a couple of minutes it will recompress and you will lose those cm.

There's a recent study that it claims that if you rope correctly it can make you taller rather than breaking your neck, and it makes sense. Dead hangs arent directly stretching the spine but a rope on the neck is directly stretching the spine. You can expect to gain 10-12cm of height with this method, just letting you know after doing it you must drink 1L of raw milk and sleep 10h ON HARD FLOOR, if you dont want to break any bone, dont do any weird movements or whatever since you can break your spine and its over for you.

Takes about 6-7 days for final results, im on day 2 now. Will post results at the end of the next week. I have gained 2cm of height and its just day 2.

Try at your own risk and im not responsible of anything.
Works better for trannies

Update if it's real? 99% sure you're trolling though

Update if it's real? 99% sure you're trolling though
Its real but I overexaggerated. I only grew 5.5cm, reason being it only allowed the Femur to grow 3cm and the Tibia 2.5cm. High Risk but worth it tho.