New Height theory 5'8-5'11 are the worst heights to be

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
At these heights you don't stand out as anything remarkable, you are not short enough to fit any niche market and not tall enough to be attractive to foids either.
You get mogged by 6' plus niggas and get outplayed NT wise by 5'7 and below midgets. 5'8 to 5'11 are literally suifuel heights. Prove me wrong.

5'7 NT chad fucking 6'2 Stacylite whilst 5'11 subhuman isn't tall enough to be attractive and getting mogged 6'+ guys its over

5'8- 5'10" are most definitely a lot worse than 5'11 tho don't get me wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, FailedNormieManlet, Deprived and 13 others
The "niche" market for small subhumans is to be rich and dilute ur subhuman genes in some prime mogging foid. Cope thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Cheesyrumble, ChiraqJihad and 7 others
At these heights you don't stand out as anything remarkable, you are not short enough to fit any niche market and not tall enough to be attractive to foids either.
You get mogged by 6' plus niggas and get outplayed NT wise by 5'7 and below midgets. 5'8 to 5'11 are literally suifuel heights. Prove me wrong.

5'7 NT chad fucking 6'2 Stacylite whilst 5'11 subhuman isn't tall enough to be attractive and getting mogged 6'+ guys its over

Legit that’s why ima try money maxx asap get paper as fast as I can

• +1
Reactions: metalmogger12 and Piratecel
The "niche" market for small subhumans is to be rich and dilute ur subhumab genes in some prime mogging foid. Cope thread
Why did that prime mogging foid choose a midget over an average height guy or tall guy? Obviously to mog and feel superior, so that midget is fucking prime mogger pussy because he fits her market, whilst the others don't. It's either be tall or a midget, average height guys get left on the incel forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Why did that prime mogging foid choose a midget over an average height guy or tall guy? Obviously to mog and feel superior, so that midget is fucking prime mogger pussy because he fits her market, whilst the others don't. It's either be tall or a midget, average height guys get left on the incel forum.
Tales from the mental asylum, she is probably poor af while he is rich. Nothing turns off a woman more than poor niggas, even height

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Danish_Retard
Tales from the mental asylum, she is probably poor af while he is rich. Nothing turns off a woman more than poor niggas, even height
Cope you have no idea if he is rich or not. If that foid was just after a rich guy why did she choose a midget and not at least average height rich guy?

Cope you have no idea if he is rich or not. If that foid was just after a rich guy why did she choose a midget and not at least average height rich guy?
She took the best she could get stfu manlet faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and Artemis
She took the best she could get stfu manlet faggot
You got nothing to say, look at you with the betabuxx cope, end of the day that 5'7 midget is fucking 6'2 stacylite pussy whilst you are rotting on this forum JFL.

You got nothing to say, look at you with the betabuxx cope, end of the day that 5'7 midget is fucking 6'2 stacylite pussy whilst you are rotting on this forum JFL.
Joined dec 2021 disgusting incel, keep coping while your mother already slept with 20 men at ur age you disgusting brown jew.
Now if you ever stop the cope u better moneymaxx and pray allah u won't die from a disease before spreading these disgusting brownie genes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
True, average heights are the most NPC heights. You’re not short enough to be a prestigious conqueror, and not tall enough to be a respected boss, businessman, slayer, model or whatever. You’re doomed to be their lapdog servant

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
True, average heights are the most NPC heights. You’re not short enough to be a prestigious conqueror, and not tall enough to be a respected boss, businessman, slayer, model or whatever. You’re doomed to be their lapdog servant
JFL if anything it's short and tall men that are doomed to be lapdog servants while average height guys get treated normally
Short men are not seen as a threat/heartbreakers so a girl will get with one knowing she has power over him and that he wont cheat
Tall men with unremarkable faces (90% of tall men) will get into relationships with girls simply as a way for the girl to be able to say she has a tall boyfriend since height is so praised on tiktok but yet again she will not have genuine attraction to him (because of his face) and she will hold the upper hand in the relationship because he is in general a subhuman/low T cuck

If your face is sub chadlite level the only benefits to being tall are sporting advantages and feeling superior to people when you walk around in public. The proof that it does barely anything to attract women is shown by the fact that non NT tall guys get zero women, it is only the beta NT guys who can be used as an advantage to the girl socially "look at my tall bf" who get a transactional relationship with women

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Cheesyrumble, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I have a colleague at work, I would say his face is a solid 7/10 so not chadlite but semi chadlite, but what kills him is his height. he is maybe 179/180cm. just not enough for today's women. that's why he doesn't have a girlfriend, i talk to him every day, we talk about women and i ask him how someone like him can be single, he's a normie and he gives me a thousand reasons why things don't work out with women, i don't tell him the truth that it's because of his height. i simply don't want to blackpill people.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
the fact that non NT tall guys get zero women, it is only the beta NT guys who can be used as an advantage to the girl
This would be true if face was a black or white - ugly or handsome - thing. Height halo kicks in massively at htn face and you might as well not be 6’3 at ltn face but you can’t ignore the tier between htn and ltn

6'3-6'6 are worst heights. You won't blend with general population but not tall enough to be unmoggable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and nitesik

Is this for real? Dude must fuck real good for her to be loyal

• JFL
Nah. But being 4’11 is probably better than being 5’4

I have a colleague at work, I would say his face is a solid 7/10 so not chadlite but semi chadlite, but what kills him is his height. he is maybe 179/180cm. just not enough for today's women. that's why he doesn't have a girlfriend, i talk to him every day, we talk about women and i ask him how someone like him can be single, he's a normie and he gives me a thousand reasons why things don't work out with women, i don't tell him the truth that it's because of his height. i simply don't want to blackpill people.
If your friend is chadlite at 180cm without girlfriend you are larping or he is not searching for one atm

JFL if anything it's short and tall men that are doomed to be lapdog servants while average height guys get treated normally
Short men are not seen as a threat/heartbreakers so a girl will get with one knowing she has power over him and that he wont cheat
Tall men with unremarkable faces (90% of tall men) will get into relationships with girls simply as a way for the girl to be able to say she has a tall boyfriend since height is so praised on tiktok but yet again she will not have genuine attraction to him (because of his face) and she will hold the upper hand in the relationship because he is in general a subhuman/low T cuck

If your face is sub chadlite level the only benefits to being tall are sporting advantages and feeling superior to people when you walk around in public. The proof that it does barely anything to attract women is shown by the fact that non NT tall guys get zero women, it is only the beta NT guys who can be used as an advantage to the girl socially "look at my tall bf" who get a transactional relationship with women
Was being sarcastic, but yes

Autism GIF

• +1
Reactions: YungPSLGod
@bonelessMan
Should have been an inch shorter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
3006013 IMG 20220127 WA0006
1659044538 brad pitt dating history

3128990 1666635225778

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
lol 180 cm is too short for a chadlite, fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel

No shit

well, lucky guy in the vid... this is what waiting for him in the evening:
nuG7G-vuQCAMc_iigNUW2HYVrRiReZZgXlPnJy7v--0.jpg

:feelshehe:

• JFL
well, lucky guy in the vid... this is what waiting for him in the evening:
nuG7G-vuQCAMc_iigNUW2HYVrRiReZZgXlPnJy7v--0.jpg

:feelshehe:
Cope, reality is he is gonna have that 6'2 mogger foid arched on her back as he fucks her from behind and spanks her fat ass.
Whilst inkwells on here seethe with jealousy.

• JFL
Retarded thread, Being between 5 ft 8- 5 ft 11 is 100% times better than being between 5 f 2 - 5 ft 7 as a man.

Being short is the worst thing for a man's looks.

Retarded thread, Being between 5 ft 8- 5 ft 11 is 100% times better than being between 5 f 2 - 5 ft 7 as a man.

Being short is the worst thing for a man's looks.
Average height is NPC as fuck, there is no niche market for average height guys, their only purpose is to get mogged by 6'+ guys.

Last edited:
Average height is NPC as fuck, there is no niche market for average height guys, their only purpose is to get mogged by 6'+ guys.
Meanwhile short men get mocked by foids and bullied by other men.

Average heighted men are far more respected.

Meanwhile short men get mocked by foids and bullied by other men.

Average heighted men are far more respected.
What foids say online doesn't matter, they say anything controversial for attention. In reality they end up doing shit like this.

Anything below 6'2 is manlet tier.

• +1
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
@LightSkinNoob

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
@LightSkinNoob
Ngl I agree with this lowkey, I rarely see guys above 5’8 and below 6’0 with girl friends, it’s height purgatory.

Maybe because you don’t stand out, legit I see many guys 5’6-5’8 with attractive women

• +1
@FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
The shorter, the worse. Stop coping. 5’8 is not worse than 5’4 JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Piratecel
5'8 can qualify in the NT midget camp, this should be revised to 5'9-5'11.
5'10-6' in Europe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
5'4-5'8 basically the same smv not much difference tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901