New here can I get help

D

Deleted member 2387

Iron
Any improvements or hairstyles would help

Your midface and lower third look really bloated. You look skinny but not really lean, you should really drop down and see if you can reduce the jaw bloat. Side profile pic would help

Your chin looks really weak even in the front pic.

Hairlines pretty straight but maybe shave the sides off or atleast don’t make the sides round shaped

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and Lorsss
i Also have a recessed chin because of my overjet. Been mewing for 2 years don’t want to get braces

i Also have a recessed chin because of my overjet. Been mewing for 2 years don’t want to get braces
Mewing is cope.
If you have been mewing for 2 years and haven't seen this I'm sorry for you.

Get chin implants and mandible plane reshaping.

Undereyelid support is really bad maybe get implants for that also.

Cheekbones are flat you may consider getting fillers in that area.

Dye your eyebrows with black dye and apply vaseline to them every night before bed.

Reduce salt intake and get to 12% bodyfat.

Cut the sides of your hair short.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Aesthetic
I agree with Hunter Vallance in theese points:
- dye your eyebrows black, and use minoxidil to make them thicker
- reduce your bodyFat
- get an undercut hairstyle

i has no idea my cheekbones were flat that sucks

aside from your eye area, everything else screams subhuman

project your chin forward+lip reduction , experiment with jaw and cheek fillers and lighten your skin, also take steroids.

also do something about ur hairline jfl

so Basically u just called me a 1/10

Your face looks bloated and you might be skinnyfat. Try to drop bodyfat percentage and get lean.

You never Truly know how you look until you are lean.

BBC slayer for sure

I bought mastic gum it will be here tomorrow for jaw. My chin looks like that because my upper teeth are overjet over my bottom teeth. If I get braces my teeth will align and push my chin forwards and push my lips back. I never really payed attention to my eyes because I been wearing glasses for 15 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
how can u tell if my cheekbones are flat? I’m new to this. I’m skinny super skinny irl. Maybe the bloat makes it look like that?

Im gonna tell you the same thing i told you on ****************

Just get dreads

• +1
Reactions: mesr
You need an eyebrow transplant and a rhinoplasty and fillers for chin and cheekbones.
The only softmax you can do is grow out your hair and style it but it's hard because the texture of your hair is probably not fit for these hairstyles.
Your skin is good and your eye shape is also good.
You can try colored contact lenses when you've looksmaxed the other areas for a huge halo.

And smoke weed I guess to

have u thought of running badboy BBC game?

take the tyronepill

U look fine just go to the gym and get braces. Oh and maybe try to get darker or fuller eyebrows if you want to

Chin impl
5’10
U look fine just go to the gym and get braces. Oh and maybe try to get darker or fuller eyebrows if you want to
The comments don’t make it look like I’m fine lol. Makes me think I’m really ugly. I’m just gonna try and get this fat off my face.

You look an average black guy in my area (which is not good, average blacks here don't get too much attention).

For reference, minimum looks level you need as a black guy in my area to get laid:

That’s tuff
I ain’t worried about no other females except mines

Do you have nice teeth at least? People never talk about it on sites like this but good teeth is like a requirement in 2019

Reddit
there ok I just have an overjet which pushes my cheekbones, jaw, chin back and pushes my lips forwards

I was reading this

Any improvements or hairstyles would helpView attachment 80600
Would think of lip reduction, growing eyelashes with a serum (e.g. Latisse), growing a beard or stubble and going to the gym. Also hair trimmed even shorter on the sides. Then of course better clothing.