• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 15338 and 5 others
lose weight asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and TeddyF
Haha ur trolling

Ik ur hairline isn't this bad at 24 and there's no way ur posting pics like that

Whose alt is this?:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Don't know if you're someone larping or not

If real, just lose fat really, no way to rate your baseline when you're fat

6'6" so not on Thor's level. But I can probably channel some of that power.

Will do. Top priority.
Gymmax and leanmax bro. Stay on your weight.

Bro if u want a honest opinion, it is over, your bones are not bad but this hairline fucks up everything also you are very bloated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElySioNs and Deleted member 15939
You can do it buddy! Here's to hoping you got good bones hiding beneath the fat.
pic from when I was 210 lbs at 19 y/o
Capture

Ignore he shit on my face, it was a lazy joke.

Haha ur trolling

Ik ur hairline isn't this bad at 24 and there's no way ur posting pics like that

Whose alt is this?:forcedsmile:
At the very least my suffering can bring a little entertainment.

You look 42
Guess it must be stress aging me.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 13332
View attachment 1405794

Chad. What happened to you in 3 years. Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeddyF, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 13332
View attachment 1405794

Looking above average here also 6'6 so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Bro if u want a honest opinion, it is over, your bones are not bad but this hairline fucks up everything also you are very bloated.
hair is meme jfl

View attachment 1405794

Looked a lot better at that weight bro

you have a good donor hair to get a hair transplant imo
so its not over even for your hair

Look at this turkish dude. You can do it too
Images 7
Images 5

• +1
Reactions: ALP and TeddyF
Chad. What happened to you in 3 years. Lmao
Lingering depression turned into full hermit mode after a downward spiral starting in 2019.

Looked a lot better at that weight bro
No doubt.

you have a good donor hair to get a hair transplant imo
so its not over even for your hair
You’re okay in terms of genetics, or you seem to be from the outside. If you lose weight and get hair transplant you will ascend.
Hmm, hair transplants seemed iffy to me. Not that i'm opposed.

I had it in my mind that I would be using a hair system as part of my looksmax plan.

Look at this turkish dude. You can do it tooView attachment 1405800View attachment 1405801
Tom Hardy? Inspiring pics regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Gengar
Good looking after weight loss plus your white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and TeddyF
Lingering depression turned into full hermit mode after a downward spiral starting in 2019.

No doubt.

I had it in my mind that I would be using a hair system as part of my looksmax plan.

His name is Uraz Kaygilaroglu

• +1
Reactions: TeddyF
You look like my dad if he was blonde

• JFL
Reactions: TeddyF

No doubt.

Trust me, getting bald is a death sentence for men, if you really want looksmaxxing advice, lose weight and get hair transplant. You have a great eye area by the way, mirin that non-existent upper-eyelid exposure + eye color halo.

Lose weight bro then come back, now you're not in the right state to get rated
honestly if he lost weight and got a good hair system he might be above average

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
View attachment 1405794

Ngl you can ogremaxx , slavic girls love tall ogres its good bro you can slay in Balkan

Actually, you know what.... Workable eye area and vector, masculine brow ridge, big chin and jaw, even cheekbones.

If you want to become a slayer, here's what you'd need to do:

Drop down to 9-10% body fat and 187 pounds of straight muscle. That will showcase ALL of your hidden features (they say that leanness is more powerful than simple harmony in facial ratios for attraction)

Get an eyebrow transplant to fill in and wrap around your orbitals. You will instantly harmonize your eye area (plus the fat reduction from getting lean). You can try eyebrow dye in the meantime. It works.

Now for the hair............
You will either need a giga hair transplant, or a hair system. Both will be expensive, but worth it. Some other more knowledgeable members should chime in for advanced methods. Otherwise, GO BALD with a beard and own it. Just understand that younger women are going to be mostly off the table.

Your mouth area is weak, but extremely overshadowed by your lack of leanness. Some will say bimax surgery, and i may tend to agree, but it's heavy. If you're hardcore-lite, you can at least get fillers or silicone lip implants. Go for subtlety. But please DO something.

Work on your skin. Get a facial routine. Retin-A Glycolic acid etc... Be tanned at all times. Perfect smooth skin and no red splotchiness.

Look man, it's a hard road, i get it. But what the fuck else are you gonna do? You will be dead soon. Very soon. Don't miss out on your only time in life to have real fun and slay. You will regret not having tried. You will regret not getting those experiences of the 1%. I won't go into it, but i have infinitely increased my quality of life in every facet after extreme softmaxxing.

What are your plans, and what have you started already?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, Doggingercel, TeddyF and 2 others
Oh, didn't see you were 6'6". Damn, try to be at least 220 lean

Where are you from? You look very scandinavian

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15939
Actually, you know what.... Workable eye area and vector, masculine brow ridge, big chin and jaw, even cheekbones.

If you want to become a slayer, here's what you'd need to do:

Drop down to 9-10% body fat and 187 pounds of straight muscle. That will showcase ALL of your hidden features (they say that leanness is more powerful than simple harmony in facial ratios for attraction)

Get an eyebrow transplant to fill in and wrap around your orbitals. You will instantly harmonize your eye area (plus the fat reduction from getting lean). You can try eyebrow dye in the meantime. It works.

Now for the hair............
You will either need a giga hair transplant, or a hair system. Both will be expensive, but worth it. Some other more knowledgeable members should chime in for advanced methods. Otherwise, GO BALD with a beard and own it. Just understand that younger women are going to be mostly off the table.

Your mouth area is weak, but extremely overshadowed by your lack of leanness. Some will say bimax surgery, and i may tend to agree, but it's heavy. If you're hardcore-lite, you can at least get fillers or silicone lip implants. Go for subtlety. But please DO something.

Work on your skin. Get a facial routine. Retin-A Glycolic acid etc... Be tanned at all times. Perfect smooth skin and no red splotchiness.

Look man, it's a hard road, i get it. But what the fuck else are you gonna do? You will be dead soon. Very soon. Don't miss out on your only time in life to have real fun and slay. You will regret not having tried. You will regret not getting those experiences of the 1%. I won't go into it, but i have infinitely increased my quality of life in every facet after extreme softmaxxing.

What are your plans, and what have you started already?
Thanks for this post. Tips and encouragement. Very inspiring.

What am I already doing?
I'm down a bit of weight and up a bit of muscle over the past 2 months. Though I know I can lift more consistently, do more cardio and eat less than I do currently. I will go extra hard on the weight loss because of this thread.

I bought minoxidil and a derma roller for my eyebrows and facial hair. They have arrived for a week now but I haven't used them yet.

I started a skincare routine as well, but the cleanser makes me red and blotchy and the moisturizer makes me greasy and shiny, it doesn't look good so I don't do it in the mornings. Though it does make my skin feel soft a day later.

I haven't made any interventions on my hair, I felt I was too far gone.

I will take what you've said to heart.

Where are you from? You look very scandinavian
Australia. Anglo and German great grandparents.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Doggingercel and gamma
how oldr are you bro?