new hopefuel for long midface?

othersitedown

othersitedown

Diamond

entire face is shorter including middle third (nose base)
<-full imgur for more information
essentially you need beyond just lefort 1 i guess

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
I don't want to get surgery

long midface sometimes is better, the pic on the left would look better if it were a male, but a woman needs a short midface by definition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 15827
long midface sometimes is better, the pic on the left would look better if it were a male, but a woman needs a short midface by definition
Nah long midfaces look shit on both genders

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, ErbCel, Prettyboy and 4 others
yes but this changes the game for dudes who have even longer and more subhuman long faces than in the pic i posted

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr
yes but this changes the game for dudes who have even longer and more subhuman long faces than in the pic i posted
agreed, if the long midface comes with a very noticeable retrognathia and/or vertical maxillary excess it should be addressed thoroughly

maxillary impaction + advancement. its basically playingwith angles. the soft tissue doesnt change in length

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
looks like disorstion jfl. Look at her neck on the right pic

maxillary impaction + advancement. its basically playingwith angles. the soft tissue doesnt change in length
the whole point of my post shows that it does change

:geek::geek:

are you a fucking braindead retard? how can people like you find a way to appear like a smartass everytime but in reality %99 of the time you just talk bullshit and nobody takes you serious.

Her midface skeletally and visually got shorter, end of story.

this is you
Images 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Wait. Why the fuck am I hearing about this just now.