Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Trilogy, Deleted member 22627 and 4 others
IMG 1559

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, watah, klip11 and 16 others
Incel Tv guy can run BBC game

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Destroyed more manosphere copes. Muh women only care about looks for hookups but they don’t want to LTR Chad jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Destroyed more manosphere copes. Muh women only care about looks for hookups but they don’t want to LTR Chad jfl.
Women want to LTR Chad but because he knows his worth he keeps them as a personal cum rag on speed dial, then once they’ve been pumped and dumped enough they cope by saying they don’t want a man who’s too good looking because they know he won’t settle for a low tier foid like them

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 33136 and 3 others
"women discover their worth with tinder and dating apps"
just 2 minutes into the video and this is the biggest cope

MTBs since i was 12 years old were being approached by old men and simped by dudes in my school
theses girls know their worth since 10 years old

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, JuneBug, Jamaldickjavontus and 8 others

MTBs since i was 12 years old were being approached by old men and simped by dudes in my school
12 nigga ayo what the fuck :lul:

The thing it inflates ltb and almost Subhuman tier woman’s ego. They get 1000’s likes from simps cuz men just fuck anything these days

The thing it inflates ltb and almost Subhuman tier woman’s ego. They get 1000’s likes from simps cuz men just fuck anything these days
Right but the harm is already done, it just gives them more confirmation they can get most likely get anyone they want

It isn't like they had no attention at all and probably just one boyfriend at max and all of as a sudden they get all this attention from men online, they been having it since kids lol
12 nigga ayo what the fuck :lul:
Lmao it's common as fuck, so many pedos

Right but the harm is already done, it just gives them more confirmation they can get most likely get anyone they want

It isn't like they had no attention at all and probably just one boyfriend at max and all of as a sudden they get all this attention from men online, they been having it since kids lol

Lmao it's common as fuck, so many pedos
Lmao, in my middle school there were a few girls getting fucked by high schoolers (14 year olds with 18 year olds) but those were only the super slutty bitches

In my HS a lot of foids (especially the hot ones) were dating college hood scammer type niggas and getting piped by them

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Didn't realize the INCEL TV channel was taken down until now

35 year old women with two kids don't have great dating options. They can get fucked, sure but they absolutely can't get love and relationships easy, especially with anyone who looks decent. IncelTV doesn't know what he is talking about.

i thought kamui came back, i miss u nigga

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te