NEW INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE

P

PrynceDarkSkin

Iron
1. first step is be HTN or Chadlite. It is important to be attractive when using Instagram. If you are not neither of these then don't even bother getting connections and follows from women. Instead work your way up to reach HTN to use step 2.

2. You would want to have at least 2 pics of yourself, you don't need to have a picture with your buddies or you doing something with your life. If you are already attractive then they wouldn't care about your life style either way. Also make sure to have a pic of your pfp because this is important, I don't have one because I'm a lazy fuck but if you don't want to have a pfp then the next step would still help you get follows.

3. Alr so assuming you got 2 attractive pics, you already have some follows or some follows from your freinds. The next thing to do is follow private accounts, Go through a whole list of your friends follows or a random girl that follows you and follow their friends private accounts. Private accounts will allow them to see your profile before they think of adding you and maybe following. If they followed you then you are probably attractive. If not, then follow their friend's private and unfollow the girl that didn't follow you. Repeat the process, the more follows you get the more you will likely be in their suggested page which will allow to get more followers. From the start you don't want to follow to many but once you get a certain amount you can unfollow some of them to get a higher ratio follow/followers list.

4. Another step is liking their posts. This step is less important than 3 because their notifications can be off, but it works. You don't need to like all the posts, but like the most recent one. Some will see that and will follow you back.

5. Now It really depends on how greedy you want to be. I have gotten about 30 followers in 1-2 days and started settling down a bit. I have women following through mutual and stuff and I have some high followers from women. Now if you are down to link with one of them you have plenty of girls to choose from. And you basically want to have more followers girls than boys at that point.

Special mentions: You should also add your name and area you live so women can know how close you are. Another important mention is using a business account and this will allow you see how many accounts reached your profile and the percent of followers to non followers reaching your account.

Attachments

• 1721582105243.jpeg
    1721582105243.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721582209686.jpeg
    1721582209686.jpeg
    337.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, goo25, jué and 5 others
5tt slayer

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
if you aren't consistently posting reels in 2024 you are not going to gain any traction on instagram.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997, GabachoCopium, Xangsane and 3 others
if you aren't consistently posting reels in 2024 you are not going to gain any traction on instagram.
You can gain traction locally without reels

this, the insta algorithm has been absolutely dogshit since zuckerberg bought it.

Just become attractive and link your IG to tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You can gain traction locally without reels
you will gain like 80 followers and then it'll stagnate forever.

also your reels need to be very melodramatic so you basically need to be NT, posting nice clips of you kayaking won't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Xangsane

also your reels need to be very melodramatic so you basically need to be NT, posting nice clips of you kayaking won't do shit.
I have 600 followers and I’m private with no posts lol, i think OP is informing on how to have a good page for people in your area that you know to see. Not to go viral

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I only have 18 followers. I think having low followers like 20 could actually be a halo because it shows you either don't give af too much about trying to be popular (sigma male), or that you only have a few people in your life who are special to you instead of a bunch of randoms, and also it shows a woman you aren't a player therefore suitable for a LTR.

When I see normies with 500 followers it looks pathetic and try-hard tbh, women probably think the same.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Xangsane and looksmaxxing223
why don't you guys just create a follow each other circle jerk thread so you look like you have a bunch of chad friends

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
I only have 18 followers. I think having low followers like 20 could actually be a halo because it shows you either don't give af too much about trying to be popular (sigma male), or that you only have a few people in your life who are special to you instead of a bunch of randoms, and also it shows a woman you aren't a player therefore suitable for a LTR.

When I see normies with 500 followers it looks pathetic and try-hard tbh, women probably think the same.
Cope, if you follow 18 and you have 10.000 followers, that would be flex...

I have more followers than all of you combined hahahhahahahah

Cope, if you follow 18 and you have 10.000 followers, that would be flex...
So has having lots of followers gotten you laid yet? It means nothing. If a woman meets a a chad she's not going to reject him even if he has 5 followers.

So has having lots of followers gotten you laid yet? It means nothing. If a woman meets a a chad she's not going to reject him even if he has 5 followers.
No, but you said that having small following is a halo and i told you that it is cope

Also instagram usually follows easy logic:

Attractivness = number of followers

Unlikely chad would have just 5 followers

So stop the cope, you are not chad either

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
reason i can’t get myself to IGmax anymore cause reels is so much soul selling

You failed at the first step of your own guide

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997

Ironically I did cover this in another post

No, but you said that having small following is a halo and i told you that it is cope

Also instagram usually follows easy logic:

Attractivness = number of followers

Unlikely chad would have just 5 followers

So stop the cope, you are not chad either
Many chads may not care about popularity

Is their anyway to turbo charge this with paid ads or paid shoutouts. Like spend 1000-2000$