• Richard Madden

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • James Norton

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters
nonserviam

nonserviam

Clown World
So we know Daniel Craig subhuman finally did his last Bond movie. And there are rumors about the next bond actor. who do you think mogs

1) Tom Hardy 5'9

2) Henry Cavill 6'1

3) Sam Heugnan 6'3

4) Richard Madden 5'9.5

5) James Norton 6'1

tom hardy face + sam heugnan height/frame imo mogs

Attachments

• 1600891007192.png
    1600891007192.png
    119.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 1600891453833.png
    1600891453833.png
    800.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell
So we know Daniel Craig subhuman finally did his last Bond movie. And there are rumors about the next bond actor. who do you think mogs

1) Tom Hardy 5'9

View attachment 687668View attachment 687670

2) Henry Cavill 6'1

View attachment 687674View attachment 687675

3) Sam Heugnan 6'3

View attachment 687680View attachment 687682

4) Richard Madden 5'9.5

View attachment 687751View attachment 687753

5) James Norton 6'1

View attachment 687754View attachment 687756

Bro the next James Bond has been announced
It’s a black woman

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16801, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 6095 and 9 others

1) Tom Hardy 5'9

View attachment 687668View attachment 687670

2) Henry Cavill 6'1

View attachment 687674View attachment 687675

3) Sam Heugnan 6'3

View attachment 687680View attachment 687682

4) Richard Madden 5'9.5

View attachment 687751View attachment 687753

5) James Norton 6'1

View attachment 687754View attachment 687756

tom hardy mogs them all and him as bond would be amazing but the next 007 is a black woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and nonserviam
Tom Hardy is badass.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, oldcell, nonserviam and 2 others
fully masculine with a feminine feature (lips) = goddamn slayer
Yeah, doesn't have to be lips either, could be something as minor even as strong eyelashes.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
No robert pattinson?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 6341
Tom Hardy. Ideal would be Cavill but that norwoodcel doesn’t deserve too many major roles.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 5634, johncruz12345 and 6 others
Tom Hardy. Ideal would be Cavill but that norwoodcel doesn’t deserve too many major roles.
cavill's acting sucks and his face is overrated imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7863
he is really weird/cucked for bond. but mogger of course
He's quite a good actor would love to see his take on bond. Probably would be edgier and more vulnerable bond considering he's young and lacks the typical masculinity of the character

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Darkstrand and Copeful
He's quite a good actor would love to see his take on bond. Probably would be edgier and more vulnerable bond considering he's young and lacks the typical masculinity of the character
he has improved a lot since that Twilight joke. i believe he should pursue good scenarios instead of being wasted in the washed-up bond franchise. same applies for tom hardy imo

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 5052
we already got cavill in this type of role before in the man from uncle and he was boring af.

• +1
Cavill Madden and Hardy going head to head, heugnan got 0 votes :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
cavill's acting sucks and his face is overrated imo
How is his face overated? He looks like a exaggerated comic book charachter so much its comical. I cant do nothing But mire This man , he is legit irl gaston and gaston was made to be the perfect gigamogger

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mouthbreath, Karstossos and 1 other person
How is his face overated? He looks like a exaggerated comic book charachter so much its comical. I cant do nothing But mire This man , he is legit irl gaston and gaston was made to be the perfect gigamogger
His face is crazy good in psl terms, but i don’t find him as attractive as Hardy. Kinda bland tbh

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Deleted member 7863
His face is crazy good in psl terms, but i don’t find him as attractive as Hardy. Kinda bland tbh
most people with crazy cheekbones and jawlines look kind of bland

• +1
Cavill is a legit god but for some reason I don't see him as the perfect Bond.
He lacks that foxy mature look, maybe that's one of the reasons?

• +1
Hardy is so overrated. He's a beard-frauding manlet but he's the "attainable" variety of handsome, like Ryan Gosling, so people hype him up a lot more than he would deserve. Also he's an honestly shit actor, he can literally only play one role, the scruffy kinda-crazy guy.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, oldcell, Deleted member 8019 and 1 other person
Cavill is a legit god but for some reason I don't see him as the perfect Bond.
He lacks that foxy mature look, maybe that's one of the reasons?
He is a smooth and teenage looking guy. I think it’s because of his white pale skin and babyface. He lacks the crafty look of Bond. Hardy on the other hand is way more badass and criminal looking which is again not suitable for Bond imo.

Hardy is so overrated. He's a beard-frauding manlet but he's the "attainable" variety of handsome, like Ryan Gosling, so people hype him up a lot more than he would deserve. Also he's an honestly shit actor, he can literally only play one role, the scruffy kinda-crazy guy.
Yeah but his devil-may-care attitude makes him stand out. Also better acting skills than Daniel Craig or other candidates

he has the rugged masculine look which is why so many people love him. There's not much to cavill's face on the other hand.

• +1
Ive always thought he was insanely attractive before i discovered psl. For the some reason i have never seen someone look that much like a real life superhero. Hes buff af , and facially his jaw is otherwordly just the length of it and shit blue eyes dark hair etc. And then to top it off he got the square giga masc cleft chin jfl its hillaroius How This human is the same species as us

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, zeroshame and nonserviam
Ive always thought he was insanely attractive before i discovered psl. For the some reason i have never seen someone look that much like a real life superhero. Hes buff af , and facially his jaw is otherwordly just the length of it and shit blue eyes dark hair etc. And then to top it off he got the square giga masc cleft chin jfl its hillaroius How This human is the same species as us
Yeah he geneticmogs this forum to self-destruction even with norwooding.

• +1
It will most likely be hardy but i wish cavill gets the role

• +1
darker skin would work so well on cavill

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and Nisse
buff af , and facially his jaw is otherwordly just the length of it and shit blue eyes dark hair etc. And then to top it off he got the square giga masc cleft chin jfl
My thoughts exactly. He looks like a comic book character in the real world.

• Love it
  • +1
He is a smooth and teenage looking guy. I think it’s because of his white pale skin and babyface. He lacks the crafty look of Bond. Hardy on the other hand is way more badass and criminal looking which is again not suitable for Bond imo.
In what world is Cavill "teenage-looking" and has a "babyface" lmao? He looks like a goddamn greek god's statue.
I do agree he lacks the crafty look of a spy though.

• Love it
Tom hardy or Henry cavill

In what world is Cavill "teenage-looking" and has a "babyface" lmao? He looks like a goddamn greek god's statue.
I do agree he lacks the crafty look of a spy though.
Okey i might have gone a bit far with that “teenage looking” thing but he surely is less masculine compared to guys like Craig, Brosnan etc.

My thoughts exactly. He looks like a comic book character in the real world.
Its insane How they didnt cast him as gaston ins beauty and the beast

hardy will never be Bond, cause he is too old now for making series of movies from that brand

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and nonserviam
Cavill got 60 per cent of the votes jfl over for Hardy and Maddencels like me

cavill but id much rather see hardy

Tom Hardy ideal power manlet
JFL at height copers

I want manlet with bushy moustache to be a Bond

• Love it
Tom Hardy ideal power manlet
JFL at height copers

I want manlet with bushy moustache to be a Bond
Better be manlet than a black woman that has nothing to with Bond pheno :lul:
tom hardy is the ideal manlet slayer

• Love it
Cavill if he gets a HT and some extra acting lessons would be perfect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos and oldcell
Better be manlet than a black woman that has nothing to with Bond pheno :lul:
tom hardy is the ideal manlet slayer

HE is my idol btw
I am his height and he is total opposite of cuck
He is the type of guy dont mess with me, like 1000 percent masculine behavior and looks
Role model especially at Taboo tv series

• Love it
HE is my idol btw
I am his height and he is total opposite of cuck
He is the type of guy dont mess with me, like 1000 percent masculine behavior and looks
Role model especially at Taboo tv series
This. He is so badass and intimidating. Almost every character he plays is a slayer. I’m also gonna tom hardymaxxx

• Love it
Idk why so many people are voting cavill, Richard Madden is far better suited for the 007 role. James bond should have that charismatic thief look to him, not the big superman look that cavill has.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, nonserviam and TsarTsar444
Idk why so many people are voting cavill, Richard Madden is far better suited for the 007 role. James bond should have that charismatic thief look to him, not the big superman look that cavill has.

MAdden is extreme handsome ...he is only 5"9
He only miss rugged Tom Hardy factor..
MAdden is like high class Harvard type Bond lacks Hardy animal aggresivness

• +1

Madden looking high class is why he mogs the hardest. 5ft 9 is still a good height, just dont have the set filled with 6ft turbo moggers and its fine. Hardy would be an good candidate but he looks too rough to be james bond. He looks like the main villans top henchman rather then bond.

But im not sure if this all matters, isnt the 007 franchise getting cucked by feminism? 007 is currently a black female.

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell and nonserviam
Imo Madden is the best fit for Bond. Only lacks a little aggressiveness like you said. Also young enough to pull of a long term story. Being short doesn’t matter imo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, mulattomaxxer and oldcell
Love this thread gunuine..I am big Bond fan and i am glad see guys my height be at consideration

• Love it
Love this thread gunuine..I am big Bond fan and i am glad see guys my height be at consideration
5’9 sounds bad but actually average at worst. And remember Daniel Craig is 5’10 at best. Camera angles do the work. I’m also manlet so i might be coping but that’s my genuine opinion

• Love it
5’9 sounds bad but actually average at worst. And remember Daniel Craig is 5’10 at best. Camera angles do the work. I’m also manlet so i might be coping but that’s my genuine opinion

CRaig looks solid 5"10, also with Judy Dench and his lean build, he give zero manlet vibes
He looks average at worst, and above average time to time, heigth is zero issue

5"9 is interesting, Hardy looks power manlet sometime becasue stocky build but he looks huge from time to time
Would like to see Bond that height on the screen

• Love it
CRaig looks solid 5"10, also with Judy Dench and his lean build, he give zero manlet vibes
He looks average at worst, and above average time to time, heigth is zero issue

5"9 is interesting, Hardy looks power manlet sometime becasue stocky build but he looks huge from time to time
Would like to see Bond that height on the screen
yeah both madden and hardy give short vibes from time to time. wide shoulders with wasp waist is the key to looking taller.

• +1
Cavill's everything + Heugnan's hands & Madden's eyes. You can only mog Cavill in eyes, hands and hairline.