New James Bond revealed

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
James Bond is back in explosive style with high-octane teaser for No Time To Die that sees 007 meet his female replacement Nomi and Rami Malek's evil villain Safin
21812770-7754941-Newbie_Lashana_Lynch_who_plays_Nomi_is_reportedly_set_to_replace-a-85_1575482788202.jpg

Newbie? Lashana Lynch, who plays Nomi, is reportedly set to replace Bond and makes a sassy entrance to the franchise with her goading behaviour in the trailer
i think their plan is that this change will bring new audiences to the franchise

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I will never read the Daily Mail for the sole fact I refuse to disable my adblocker. I'm not giving any website any ad revenue ever.

• +1
Reactions: Over, LordNorwood and HighTGymcel
So progressive!

:feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and HighTGymcel
I will never read the Daily Mail for the sole fact I refuse to disable my adblocker. I'm not giving any website any ad revenue ever.
jDYTkPx.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3902
Yo who Dat blakk chick:feelshehe:

007 =/= James Bond. Bond is still Bond, only he is not 007 anymore.

That's cope Jews tell you

Yes it is the same deal jfl
Strongly doubt they are going to ruin a strong and profitable franchise like that. They are fully aware of what the financial consequences of replacing James Bond with a black nigger would be, because there have been enough such nonsensical ideas in the past few years. At best, the new 007 will be Bond's new lover.

• +1
Reactions: Cody
huh thought it was idris elba

Strongly doubt they are going to ruin a strong and profitable franchise like that. They are fully aware of what the financial consequences of replacing James Bond with a black nigger would be, because there have been enough such nonsensical ideas in the past few years. At best, the new 007 will be Bond's new lover.

Eon has been sensible enough in the past to reject such fads (black bond was a thing people were talking about in the 90s too I remember, woman bond too albeit much less seriously) but it's under new management with the broccolis taking a backseat.

They did the black female bond thing back in die another day, people forget. Except Halle berry was a magnificent beauty and played the bond girl role as well. This ooga booga has the grace and looks of macho man randy savage

they have some sort of plan,

obviously they knew that that casting this woman would have negative consequences

what are they trying to achieve?

wait isn’t James Bond suppose to be a guy?

they are retiring james bond, who is the current agent 007, and replacing him with the woman, who will be the new agent 007

this is daniel craig's last bond movie

You can just tell this new 0077 is going to be so "sassy" jfl

Just watched live and let die btw rate

nintchdbpict000317658128-e1492554619846.jpg
liveletdie33-1.jpg

Bond franchise ends with Daniel Craig then, if new 007 will be a fucking woman.