New law will make it impossible to get TRT.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

Just lol at this cucked world. Even my bloodwork way back in March which had a testosterone of 887 was considered "high". Medical system is so degenerate. And that test was done while I had screwed up liver from eating liver(yes eating liver is awful for you).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Crusile, RopeMaxxed and 2 others
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

No testosterone for you goyim.

• So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman
No testosterone for you goyim.
The government actually wants people to be sick. I'm sure they have cures to chronic diseases like kidney failure, cirrhosis, cancer, but they don't let them out to the public.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheDragon, RopeMaxxed and LastGerman

Just lol at this cucked world. Even my bloodwork way back in March which had a testosterone of 887 was considered "high". Medical system is so degenerate. And that test was done while I had screwed up liver from eating liver(yes eating liver is awful for you).

why would i take trt and spend money, fuck my body if i can get a good physique naturally. If trt gave me height and a face look it would make sense.

Just get blood work on your own and buy test. Cheaper anyways

How do you travel with it tho without prescribing
I never took it with me. I assume out of country is deff an issue. Local state to state you should be fine
U can come off for a few weeks if you going out of country. You won’t die. If you are going away for momths. U might be in trouble