New looks theory

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
A compact midface+decent eye area+full head of hair+no major failos = Being at least a PSL 5. I've noticed that almost all men with these 4 characteristics are at least PSL 5s, if you have any contradictions please post as this is just a theory and not yet proven at that.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Hector, Mansnob and 1 other person
Some people say no failos is 6 psl so not exactly new theory

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
Some people say no failos is 6 psl so not exactly new theory
Ok now I'm confused, I thought to be PSL 6 you had to have certain distinctive masculine traits, and not just a lack of failos.

what’s my psl @chadpreetinthemaking

Attachments

• 5DAF2567-9634-48C7-9DEA-5336ABC891BD.jpeg
    5DAF2567-9634-48C7-9DEA-5336ABC891BD.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 56
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Pendejo, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Ok now I'm confused, I thought to be PSL 6 you had to have certain distinctive masculine traits, and not just a lack of failos.
I mean we don't have an equation to plug into a calculator, we just look at their face and say what they are, but the fact is that failos hit you much harder than halos.

• +1
Reactions: Primmi and TylerDurden
  • +1
Reactions: vHenri, Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 2205
this post is true AF

i went on tinder being a user reported 5-5.5 psl male and got 70 likes (32 matches) in around 2 days

you just need to be above average me thinks

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Bro you can't rate based on a pic with sunglasses, eye area needs to be considered.
keep in mind hes gonna send you pics before of his eye surgery since his eyearea is still fucked up

this post is true AF

i went on tinder being a user reported 5-5.5 psl male and got 70 likes (32 matches) in around 2 days

The point stands, having those 4 features will make you desirable to at least a good number of women, and while you won't be the ultimate slayer, you'll do okay. Is that you in avi?

this post is true AF

And being high tier 4 like me you get 20 matches in 2 days when your elo is through the roof and they're all not good matches and none of them respond anyways except for 3. And 2 of them don't want to meet up even after texting for a little. And then after 2 weeks you go no matches everyday. My God what just .5 psl does man

And being high tier 4 like me you get 20 matches in 2 days when your elo is through the roof and they're all not good matches and none of them respond anyways except for 3. And 2 of them don't want to meet up even after texting for a little. And then after 2 weeks you go no matches everyday. My God what just .5 psl does man

Hey man, atleast girls find you attractive enough to swipe on you.

I've read some anecdotal stories from some people on these forums and some can't even get any matches. (No offense to anyone)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2227

Fuck, im probably a 3, i cant believe how bad my development and how weak is my puberty, HOLY FUCK.

Fuck, im probably a 3, i cant believe how bad my development and how weak is my puberty, HOLY FUCK.

Dude, just find some really flattering pictures of yourself and go on Tinder and experiment, you'll probably be surprised.
Dude, just find some really flattering pictures of yourself and go on Tinder and experiment, you'll probably be surprised.

I thought I was repulsive but attractive tinder girls don't lie.

• +1
Hey man, atleast girls find you attractive enough to swipe on you.

I've read some anecdotal stories from some people on these forums and some can't even get any matches. (No offense to anyone)
If you're bottom 80 percent you're bottom 80 percent, matches don't mean anything tbh

I thought I was repulsive but attractive tinder girls don't lie.
You've gotta be higher than a 5 which isn't repulsive at all
Why do you say you're a 3?

If you're bottom 80 percent you're bottom 80 percent, matches don't mean anything tbh

It's a numbers game, and not meaning to sound like a bluepilled fuck, but I could envision myself finding my looksmatch some day. (Once I get a couple of surgeries)

this is self-evident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

You've gotta be higher than a 5 which isn't repulsive at all

Why do you say you're a 3?
Matches are meaningless unless thry are down to fuck.

It's a numbers game, and not meaning to sound like a bluepilled fuck, but I could envision myself finding my looksmatch some day. (Once I get a couple of surgeries)
80 percent of girls go for 20 percent of men so if you're bottom 80 percent you're cucked imo once you pass that threshold is when you get actual success

• +1
Why post a morph
My biggest failo right now is my eye area, and maybe my nose to some extent, I plan on getting these fixed, so what's the rating of the morph?

Having no flaws is much better than having like an extremely good feature and then below average other ones. Like having a great angluar jaw but eye area are melting is way shittier than having just a normal eye area/ jaw. One below average facial feature is enough to make the entire face ugly to a female

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and Dogs
  • Woah
Reactions: ExCel
Having no flaws is much better than having like an extremely good feature and then below average other ones. Like having a great angluar jaw but eye area are melting is way shittier than having just a normal eye area/ jaw. One below average facial feature is enough to make the entire face ugly to a female
The Norwood reaper absolutely demolished my looks to hell and not even back

Does midface ratio actually matter as much as people here say though? I see so many good looking people with average or worse midface length

• +1
A compact midface+decent eye area+full head of hair+no major failos = Being at least a PSL 5. I've noticed that almost all men with these 4 characteristics are at least PSL 5s, if you have any contradictions please post as this is just a theory and not yet proven at that.
Just be born with compact midface genetics bro :cautious:
Obvious morph but easily 6
LOL :feelskek:
it's a 3

Just be born with compact midface genetics bro :cautious:

LOL :feelskek:
it's a 3
That morph is a chad, the day I start to resemble that morph its so over for all these foids.
That's sorta the plan for me, to fix all my failos then get a jaw implant to make lower third top tier.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
is having a midface ratio between 1.0 and 1.1 means u have a compact midface ?
@shimada @Dogs

What is my rating according to that

what’s my psl @chadpreetinthemaking
Even if you look better frauding with sun glasses it doesnt exactly make it easier for us to determine your eye area

IDk man, I have average eye area, average midface ratio (1.7 or something like that) but great jaw and got 70 matches on tinder in 2 days (200k ppl city) where tinder isnt popular, I think it depends on location, in netherlands im getting 20 likes at best in Poland like i said 70.

• Woah
Reactions: toolateforme
this is fwhr and cope stuff, midface ratio is smth else
My bad, still my face is rated psl 4.5-5-5.5 by ppl in her so idk. I think locationmaxxing is the most legit thing you can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
definitively and ethnicmaxxing
Still that likes dont matter as much, idk how to play tinder game social circle, having a bike and a horse played a bigger role in getting ass. From my point of view its more logical to strive for psl5-6 and then instagrammaxx/normiemaxx getting to that 1% is pointless when you're psl5-6 its enough for most of the most girls if you have status or have something going for you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
this post is true AF

I got rated a bit lower than you by a few users and I got almost the same results.

Exactly maybe its not over for avg males
5 isnt avg, youre gl but have low self-esteem. you can for sure get a looksmatched gf, looks hypergamy only exists on tinder its not real irl

• +1
Whoever did that morph made your pfl too low.

if you have good eye area good ajw good hair you are perfect and will never have looks problems unless you are a midget so fuck off