NEW Looksmax Brain Game — See if you have an average IQ!

Which one doesn't fit the group?

• A

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • B

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • TRANNY

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Looking at the image below, select the one that doesn't match the others:

Hmm a pickle dickle indeed

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and Deleted member 56659
A cuz other two are ugly asf.
Idc about dicks and vaginas.
I look at the face

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, Deleted member 56659 and BigJimsWornOutTires

• Love it
Reactions: hello12344
I look at the face
So you don't care if she he wants to fuck you in your ass next?

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell and Deleted member 65752
I look at the face
B cuz A and T are looking at the same direction while B is looking straight with her dead abused eyes

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and BigJimsWornOutTires
my iq is 24

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 56659
Since when was this iq test about fucking and getting fucked
It had nothing to do with fucking a vagina or getting fucked in the ass by a man dressed like a woman, but more of an observation IQ test. You see, if privileged society can distort that intelligence of yours, in any way, perhaps, have you believe the night sky is white, and you believe it, you're indeed below the average IQ level.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Deleted member 56659
It had nothing to do with fucking a vagina or getting fucked in the ass by a man dressed like a woman, but more of an observation IQ test. You see, if privileged society can distort that intelligence of yours, in any way, perhaps, have you believe the night sky is white, and you believe it, you're indeed below the average IQ level.
T cuz A and B got eyebrows.
I hate that no eyebrows look. Alien
I look at the face
I look at the face
Tbh T is the answer.
A and B have brutal UEE.

• JFL
Tbh T is the answer.
A and B have brutal UEE.
As our population ejaculates into an abundance of new peoples, more intelligent minds are added into that massive pickle for the wealthy society, including nation controllers. But what if you could "decrease," or even "stunt" the intelligent products by encouraging them to be retarded, ugh ... imagine the troubles the wealthy bums can avoid tomorrow. You see, the more intelligent folks entering the job, business, and government market, the more competition, and thus more headaches today's privileged dummies must endure. Intelligent people are Public Enemy Numer One.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and PseduoAryan
As our population ejaculates into an abundance of new peoples, more intelligent minds are added into that massive pickle for the wealthy society, including nation controllers. But what if you could "decrease," or even "stunt" the intelligent products by encouraging them to be retarded, ugh ... imagine the troubles the wealthy bums can avoid tomorrow. You see, the more intelligent folks entering the job, business, and government market, the more competition, and thus more headaches today's privileged dummies must endure. Intelligent people are Public Enemy Numer One.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 56659
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 56659

The fuck was that? Sounded like some perverted man trying on his grandmother's dress as he press a pair of her underwear against his face, he sings that song.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Deleted member 56659
U would be dancing around like a monkey if it was a Nicki Minaj song instead

nice song choice here , but I don't listen to rap, so nicki minaj is shit imo

The fuck was that? Sounded like some perverted man trying on his grandmother's dress as he press a pair of her underwear against his face, he sings that song.
I got all day to just spam my playlist in your thread while you keep yapping about how the ISIS terrorists were chinese

• JFL
  • Woah
nice song choice here , but I don't listen to rap, so nicki minaj is shit imo
Nicki Minaj was always shit.
The only one who gives a fuck about her is @Pei but that too just cuz of her dog tier maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pei and Deleted member 56659
Nicki Minaj was always shit.
The only one who gives a fuck about her is @Pei but that too just cuz of her dog tier maxilla
do you think pei and jordan Barrett will have sex?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
if u get tricked by online IQ tests that give u genius results then ask you to share them

I think I know your IQ

• JFL
I got all day to just spam my playlist in your thread while you keep yapping about how the ISIS terrorists were chinese
Well, either the Chinese, motherfucker, or Russia groomed idiots to stand around that concert hall. Before that event, motherfucker, I kept running into stories and reports concerning Telegram. Not sure how it's connected exactly, but I know those people use mainstream media like a John using a no-good piece of shit backstabbing hooker who keeps trying to steal his wallet every time he closes his eyes. Eventually, he tells her to get the fuck out. But a pimp, won't. He knows never to fall asleep next to his breadmaker.

MSM = hookers for Deep State, Deeper State, Deepest State, the State (ugh, not many folks talk about them because, well, they have no deep with their name,) and International Shady Members of Society.

Well, either the Chinese, motherfucker, or Russia used Wagner to groom idiots to stand around that concert hall. Before that event, motherfucker, I kept running into stories and reports concerning Telegram. Not sure how it's connected exactly, but I know those people use mainstream media like a John using a no-good piece of shit backstabbing hooker who keeps trying to steal his wallet every time he closes his eyes. Eventually, he tells her to get the fuck out. But a pimp, won't. He knows never to fall asleep next to his breadmaker.

MSM = hookers for Deep State, Deeper State, Deepest State, the State (ugh, not many folks talk about them because, well, they have no deep with their name,) and International Shady Members of Society.
Amazing