new looksmaxx (skinmaxxing)

zub111

zub111

Silver
idk if this has already been found but, if you have blemishes on your skin (can be anywhere on your body) most people say to use salicylic acid, this can help BUT most salicylic acid serums you can purchase for your face are around 2-4.5% and will take a long time to actually work. So what i found out was that “Wart removal cream/gel” contains around 17-20% salicylic acid depending on the brand, this is not only going to be more effective in getting rid of blemishes (or any other use for salicylic acid) it is a lot more cheaper to buy. Here is the one i used an it got rid of my blemishes in literally 2 days when before i was using 2% salicylic acid serum for 2 months (no results).

IMG 8169

cheap and works insanely well

• Love it
Reactions: lucifer6969
idk if this has already been found but, if you have blemishes on your skin (can be anywhere on your body) most people say to use salicylic acid, this can help BUT most salicylic acid serums you can purchase for your face are around 2-4.5% and will take a long time to actually work. So what i found out was that “Wart removal cream/gel” contains around 17-20% salicylic acid depending on the brand, this is not only going to be more effective in getting rid of blemishes (or any other use for salicylic acid) it is a lot more cheaper to buy. Here is the one i used an it got rid of my blemishes in literally 2 days when before i was using 2% salicylic acid serum for 2 months (no results).

View attachment 3045144
wtf bro it's very costly in my country

View attachment 3045144
is this good

Attachments

• watnil10ml.jpg
    watnil10ml.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 3045144
have fun burning a hole in your face nigga :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

are you a fucking idiot? i’ve literally used it on my face and i’ve got perfect results you stupid fuck
it should only be used on a breakout otherwise it'll really burn the skin cos benzoyl peroxide at 5% also literally burns the face

View attachment 3045144
uhhhh this leaves a hole in my skin when i put it on my foot i will not be trying this