New looksmaxxing strategy- You have to have the perfect amount of prettyboyness and hardness

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Bronze
There's a prettyboy scale

And a hardness scale

And you have to have both.

If you're 10/10 prettyboy and have no hardness, you'll be disrespected af still

If you're 10/10 hard but have no prettyboyness, you'll get respect but you won't have a girlfriend

No girl likes a guy who looks like a geek nerd no matter how handsome he is

Parts of being prettyboy-
Nice facial features
Nice longish hair
Having a nice slim toned body
Nice old money style fashion

Parts of being hard-
Being tall
Having muscle
Having fat
A short hard haircut
Having visible tattoos like sleeves
Dressing hard
Having fight ability - boxing, mma etc

So you need to choose a combination of those things from both lists to turn yourself into a prettyboy so you can get girls but hard so you are still respected

Here's what I do-

I have a nice long styled ww2 side parting, and sometimes switch between that and curtains. This hair makes me look handsome

My facial features probably avg and nothing I can change about that

Having muscle- im building this so I can be more intimidating but also I'm staying slim so I still look good

I have 2 clothes styles. I have pics in suits, old money style clothes. But I also switch to like harder clothes london chav style but still slick. So I can do both "get you a man that can do both"

I think my pretty hair especially makes me look low t. So for general every day life where I'm not trying to look pretty but get respect. I have caps which cover my hair and are typical chav caps and beanies. So I can switch from pretty hair to hard hair without having to skinhead myself and lose sex appeal

I have 2 sleeves which I can cover to be high class or not cover and be a bit more intimidating looking

I train every week with a boxing coach so have fight ability and the aura knowing I can knock out most guys who have no training experience

So I have the balance of hardness for respect and prettyboyness for girls

Would recommend you guys do the same, and I'm open for discussion about this method

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, jacobrb07 and ayusshhhh
Is David handy in his prime a pretty. Boy?

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh

And a hardness scale

If you're 10/10 hard but have no prettyboyness, you'll get respect but you won't have a girlfriend

Nice facial features
Nice longish hair

Parts of being hard-
Being tall
Having muscle
Having fat
A short hard haircut
Dressing hard

So you need to choose a combination of those things from both lists to turn yourself into a prettyboy so you can get girls but hard so you are still respected

Here's what I do-

I have a nice long styled ww2 side parting, and sometimes switch between that and curtains. This hair makes me look handsome

Having muscle- im building this so I can be more intimidating but also I'm staying slim so I still look good

I have 2 clothes styles. I have pics in suits, old money style clothes. But I also switch to like harder clothes london chav style but still slick. So I can do both "get you a man that can do both"

I think my pretty hair especially makes me look low t. So for general every day life where I'm not trying to look pretty but get respect. I have caps which cover my hair and are typical chav caps and beanies. So I can switch from pretty hair to hard hair without having to skinhead myself and lose sex appeal

I have 2 sleeves which I can cover to be high class or not cover and be a bit more intimidating looking

I train every week with a boxing coach so have fight ability and the aura knowing I can knock out most guys who have no training experience

Would recommend you guys do the same, and I'm open for discussion about this method

Attachments

• did-not-read-popcorn-350757682.gif
    did-not-read-popcorn-350757682.gif
    205.6 KB · Views: 0

And a hardness scale

sort of yes sort of no, ideal is 50/50 both.
but kpop idols seem to be doing well with 10/10 prettyboyness, look at BTS even if theyre disrespected by other guys so many women like them that it doesn't even matter
you could make the point that half their fans are teenagers but PLENTY of grown ass women thirst over them

sort of yes sort of no, ideal is 50/50 both.
but kpop idols seem to be doing well with 10/10 prettyboyness, look at BTS even if theyre disrespected by other guys so many women like them that it doesn't even matter
you could make the point that half their fans are teenagers but PLENTY of grown ass women thirst over them
pretty sure i saw the main kpop guy whos solo now, have a sleeve. further proving my point

• +1
Reactions: mason24mogs

And a hardness scale

Nice facial features
Nice longish hair

Parts of being hard-
Being tall
Having muscle
Having fat
A short hard haircut
Dressing hard

Here's what I do-

what a retard post
we know this it's called having appeal and bonemass