New non-surgical canthopexy technique

C

CosmicMaxxer

Bronze

This doc (Sergio Capurro) invented a type of thread lift, using silicone coated with braided polyester, that actually leads to permanent fixation. He's able to increase pfl better than any canthopexy/plasty I've seen. Only concern with this is the gap it creates between the canthus and the eyeball, though I'm guessing it retracts over time.

Anyone living in Italy willing to try? Otherwise I may just guinea pig this myself.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-12-05 09-22-38.png
    Screenshot from 2021-12-05 09-22-38.png
    442.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot from 2021-12-04 23-32-18.png
    Screenshot from 2021-12-04 23-32-18.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot from 2021-12-04 23-45-58.png
    Screenshot from 2021-12-04 23-45-58.png
    445.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member and Deleted member 7098

This doc (Sergio Capurro) invented a type of thread lift, using silicone coated with braided polyester, that actually leads to permanent fixation. He's able to increase pfl better than any canthopexy/plasty I've seen. Only concern with this is the gap it creates between the canthus and the eyeball, though I'm guessing it retracts over time.

Anyone living in Italy willing to try? Otherwise I may just guinea pig this myself.

yo, since you're jewish, did you also have sub-human dark circles under your eyes? what did you do to fix that? we're the same pheno

yo, since you're jewish, did you also have sub-human dark circles under your eyes? what did you do to fix that? we're the same pheno
Lol, no never dealt with subhumanity in under eyes other than Taban’s 2nd surgery which made my lower lids huge. But I’ve gotten more done since then and they’re back to normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
looks absolutely retarded

looks absolutely retarded
In the 2nd-3rd pics(before/after), the pct is too much.
In the 1st, the angle is too low, and there is a gap between the corner and the eyeball.

But the point is this doc has the ability to non-surgically achieve more pct and pfl than anything else I've ever seen. And it seems permanent enough as the 1st pic is several months post. That's why I'm wondering if this could be the ideal technique as long as one tells the doc the correct angle and emphasizes minimizing the gap between skin and eyeball.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, alriodai, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
In the 2nd-3rd pics(before/after), the pct is too much.
In the 1st, the angle is too low, and there is a gap between the corner and the eyeball.

But the point is this doc has the ability to non-surgically achieve more pct and pfl than anything else I've ever seen. And it seems permanent enough as the 1st pics is several months post. That's why I'm wondering if this could be the ideal technique as long as one tells the doc the correct angle and emphasizes minimizing the gap between skin and eyeball.
As far as I have understood thread lifts only last 2-3 years so it might get expensive in the long run.

As far as I have understood thread lifts only last 2-3 years so it might get expensive in the long run.
This isn't a typical thread lift, its silicone wrapped in braided polyester which causes collagen ingrowth leading to a permanent "ligament". This is somewhat verified with the studies on the type of thread, "Elasticum", mostly done by Koreans trained by this Italian doc. Attached the study on the this technique.

Attachments

• elastic-canthopexy.pdf
    977.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, SteveRogers and Danish_Retard
This isn't a typical thread lift, its silicone wrapped in braided polyester which causes collagen ingrowth leading to a permanent "ligament". This is somewhat verified with the studies on the type of thread, "Elasticum", mostly done by Koreans trained by this Italian doc. Attached the study on the this technique.
Skimmed it, but keep in mind this is very recent, we don't have any long term data on this.

Also the pictures in the study has makeup free faces in the before and makeup on in the after. When they have fake eyelashes that are beyond what 99% of people can get naturally it will give the illusion of wider pfl.

I don't see any difference other than eyelashes for this one, and god that woman is disgusting.

While here the difference seems like it is there.

Also, i'm worried about if its the thread that causes this bulging on the frontal process of the zygomatic bone.

Not new. Its the gay cat eye surgery that ugly bimbos do to botch themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Not new. Its the gay cat eye surgery that ugly bimbos do to botch themselves
They do shit that lasts all of 3 weeks, this is a different level.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and (deleted member)
Skimmed it, but keep in mind this is very recent, we don't have any long term data on this.

Also the pictures in the study has makeup free faces in the before and makeup on in the after. When they have fake eyelashes that are beyond what 99% of people can get naturally it will give the illusion of wider pfl.

View attachment 1427934
I don't see any difference other than eyelashes for this one, and god that woman is disgusting.

View attachment 1427935
While here the difference seems like it is there.
View attachment 1427936
Also, i'm worried about if its the thread that causes this bulging on the frontal process of the zygomatic bone.
For the first pic you posted, look how much more elevated the outer lower lid is. This is actually the most natural result but doesn’t seem she gained much pfl.

There is no way the thread is causing bulging. It does potentially lead to redundant upper eyelid skin that may need to be blephed, if you already happen to have extra upper lid skin.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@Clavicular the dude that posted this thread is giga surgery maxxed, I think if the procedure was approached slightly above or below the lateral canthus and pulled towards the midline and laterally, I think it would eliminate the gap between the eye and the skin.

• Woah
Reactions: dna_cel and Clavicular

Users who are viewing this thread

Back