New Oneitis

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
I have new oneitis but she knows old oneitis :confused:
Old oneitis probably told everyone that I am creepy

How good are my chances? She has same pheno as me, good body She is also taller than me

Over?

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
She looks hot i'd bring my mexican gang to put their cocks inside all her holes tbh ngl ngl and send you video for 1000$ like @Short Ugly and Brown
btw why this on looksmax section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, OOGABOOGA and EthnicelAscension
Bro i thought @Short Ugly and Brown has a new oneitis i was like fuaaaaark @Short Ugly and Brown how are u doing man any updates ?
She looks hot i'd bring my mexican gang to put their cocks inside all her holes tbh ngl ngl and send you video for 1000$ like @Short Ugly and Brown
btw why this on looksmax section

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and BigBoy

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
judging by what you've said at worst you can assume she already thinks your creepy, your shorter than her which isn't great.
i dont think you having the same pheno as her will increase your chances with her as its about what phenotype she is attracted to.

your chances dont sound too great but you never know, go after her and see what happens

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro whatever you do, don't waste your energy trying to please her from afar. If you like her and you guys chat she'll probably detect you as an orbiter and will make up her mind about where she wants you. From that point your efforts will only aid in making you appear more beta. Just register the fact that you like her and either tell her or move along. I think it's true that chicks pre select, so don't think you'll magically make her fall for you

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Bro whatever you do, don't waste your energy trying to please her from afar. If you like her and you guys chat she'll probably detect you as an orbiter and will make up her mind about where she wants you. From that point your efforts will only aid in making you appear more beta. Just register the fact that you like her and either tell her or move along. I think it's true that chicks pre select, so don't think you'll magically make her fall for you
She already looked at me multiple times for a longer time

In her grade there legit only psl3 boys which could make me stand out

It's that age range 13-15 where most boys are fat recessed acne ridden high inhib fags and they only want 16+ guys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Normieville

If she looked at you more than once and you left the situation without talking to her there's a good chance she's moved on. I don't wanna blow your hope but you need to drop the Taylor Swift romanticism. It does nothing for men.

It's that age range 13-15 where most boys are fat recessed acne ridden high inhib fags and they only want 16+ guys
You are shorter than her. Do not even bother. She does not consider you a man and never will.

• JFL
Reactions: Normieville
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Normieville and Alexanderr
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel and PubertyMaxxer
giphy.gif

I’m sorry bro. I wonder which horrible sin you committed in your past live to be cursed with short stature.
But personality should work right?
If she looked at you more than once and you left the situation without talking to her there's a good chance she's moved on. I don't wanna blow your hope but you need to drop the Taylor Swift romanticism. It does nothing for men.
Doesnt even know my name