New perspective

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Bronze
2 weeks ago I went out to the city and I came to this stark realisation that has stuck with me ever since, I thought about what I’d seen in the Bible and the fact that it was basically playing out in real time. I just couldn’t shake off these thoughts, like my mind was perceiving everything in this fucked up way and I genuinely couldn’t help it. I saw these hoes looking for empty validation, all these guys there - realistically just to get laid let’s be honest.

This site doesn’t resonate with me the same anymore, what is the point in looking for validation from girls who will have forgotten about you in a few months (if that) anyway?

I thought I was being over dramatic but even the idea of “ascending” or whatever the fuck seems meaningless now. Deep down I feel like I could be a chad and I wouldn’t feel any different, maybe the temporary validation would feel good but it can’t last forever. I scored highly on my professional IQ test for example, the validation felt very satisfying but only for a day or two. Now I’m just back to baseline.