TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
0A3E1E6A F35D 4C97 AF48 52F0566CE61B

MOGGER and fags here we’re saying he’s not a psl god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Sexually Disabled, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
Do you think he got a submental fat reduction/neck lift? Ramus looks super defined.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Thoughts @Pei ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
  • JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly, 6′2 still over, Mainstream and 3 others
absolutely insane lmao

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
but muh gay alien

@eclipsoo thoughts?

His entire self worth is based on the attention he receives from internet aspies
He's willing to die to be recognized as an undisputed PSL God

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Psychophilly, Deleted member 60224 and 14 others
Hes def rotting in here lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, dimorphism, Decha and 3 others
PSL god

Gay alien faggot IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, AryanChadification, Deleted member 41006 and 5 others
are u willing to do that?
I've maxxed out my looks and did more than 99% of people are ever going to do
I could in theory become a PSL God by gigafrauding some footage and launching a mass propaganda campaign which other PSLers support just to see if it's possible to promote a HTN to widely recognized PSL God status and even have tiktok normies go with the flow and agree Im an entry level PSL God because others said so

If this kebab munching Algerian can find his way into PSL God montages anyone can convice the public theyre worthy tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Deleted member 19620, blatonslatt and 1 other person
I could in theory become a PSL God by gigafrauding some footage and launching a mass propaganda campaign which other PSLers support just to see if it's possible to promote a HTN to widely recognized PSL God status and even have tiktok normies go with the flow and agree Im an entry level PSL God because others said so

If this kebab munching Algerian can find his way into PSL God montages anyone can convice the public theyre worthy tbh

View attachment 2705458
Couldn’t possibly be more correct.

bud who cares, front is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix

View attachment 2705458
what have u done boyo

Do you wish to elaborate on why you feel this way?
This Nigga always says this shit first it was Hunter eyes and now Sideprofile

N

View attachment 2705458
No you can’t, your maxilla would be nothing like Barrett’s

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius

View attachment 2705458
But… r u willing to die to become one.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
i can totally see why people always talked about his looks

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
It’s edited and he has barely any fat in his face from surgery so it’s no surprise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and datboijj
Prognathism

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
In my opinion: bodybuilders (NOT the extreme ones who take roids etc), Gymmaxxers and Dark Triads >>> supermodel cucks who like twinks.
Safir is Dark Triad and mogs Jordan Baffett and Shitco Lacowski.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, TheMaxxer333 and drimprovement
Someone measure his gonial angle

What's the point of being that lean or having surgery just to show your jawline when his sex appeal is low.

View attachment 2705458
And niggas call me uncanny
Screenshot 20240123 224039 Chrome

Looks like he is jutting

he is defo a psl god in a sense that if had his face and pheno and coloring, no woman would ever reject me. even if i'd ask my own mom out.