New pics after shave and tretinoin max ( still not skin or leanmaxxed)

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
IMG 20220415 183215 680
IMG 20220415 183202 749
IMG 20220415 183132 375
IMG 20220415 183129 288

Attachments

• IMG_20220415_183152_608.jpg
    IMG_20220415_183152_608.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Johanjohan, bogii and 1 other person
@Zer0/∞ @Thompsonz @Vermilioncore @currylightskin @gobi @Johanjohan @john2 @johncruz12345 @2d v2 @thereallegend @DaRealSixpence @GetShrekt @Manu le coq @eduardkoopman @Looks=2+√5/2 @jewcel @hebbewem @PearlHandledDeck @PrinterAndFaxMachin

I'm still a fat skincelled bitch but I see improvement

You lack everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 17345, Slavic Subhuman and 4 others
2840667 IMG 20220415 183152 608

why you pose like you are pooping?:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, ascension, ballskin and 4 others
Except your mom
Why get mad when you set yourself up for things like this? I’m just being honest here. Your features are not what constitues a pleasant face to look at

Why get mad when you set yourself up for things like this? I’m just being honest here. Your features are not what constitues a pleasant face to look at
It is pleasant just not chad

You lack everything
he has good harmony, face shape, hair and not too bad colouring

if you could get a slightly wider face and slightly improve his nct he'd look really really good

How to improve NCT Im bonesmashing zygo and beardfrauding for wider face and leanmaxing too I'm very fat now

if you could get a slightly wider face and slightly improve his nct he'd look really really good

He has negative canthal tilt, a small mouth, oval shaped head with a non existant jawline, and crooked nose. Literally everything that you need to have sex appeal and attract women

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Deusmaximus, ROTTING and 3 others
Small mouth failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
How to improve NCT Im bonesmashing zygo and beardfrauding for wider face and leanmaxing too I'm very fat now
italian surgon who does 'bella eyes surgery', saw it on the looksmaxxing section a while ago.

Are you incel or can you get laid?

htn

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
He has negative canthal tilt, a small mouth, oval shaped head with a non existant jawline, and crooked nose. Literally everything that you need to have sex appeal and attract women
i agree his sex appeal isn't great, but he looks more on the pleasant side

luckily he is 6'2, right OP? he should be able to make high tier normie with bodymaxxing and softmaxxing

• +1
How crooked my NCT is not that big in cam because of lens distortion it look like that my mouth is small thinking of mse but after I reduce cheek fat mouth will look bigger.

Or considering you are into Mishima and BAP @RabidRosaries you may just want to roid hard- you'll have no problem then, and it will make up for your lack of a dimorphic face

• +1

luckily he is 6'2, right OP? he should be able to make high tier normie with bodymaxxing and softmaxxing
He looks like every other kid on campus who goes unnoticed during his university years

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9801, Deusmaximus and 3 others

I'm very fat and skinminned atm. And my eye pfl is failo. I'm working on bonesmashing superorbital

He looks like every other kid on campus who goes unnoticed during his university years
not every Indian kid is 6'2 thought

I don't think he can be a slayer without surgery or roids, but he can get a GF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11097
20220331 181207517

@RabidRosaries this is what he's talking about btw
I'm celibate because of my mouth... A mouthcel. :owo:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ROTTING and Deleted member 15827
I get IOIs and am very fat rn

You look like that guy who always sits at the back of the bus and is usually drunk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 15827
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
italian surgon who does 'bella eyes surgery', saw it on the looksmaxxing section a while ago.

Are you incel or can you get laid?
I can I'm just not NT and don't like social interactions unless I'm drunk

Or considering you are into Mishima and BAP @RabidRosaries you may just want to roid hard- you'll have no problem then, and it will make up for your lack of a dimorphic face
Mk 677 and bonesmashing increase dimorphism?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 15827
Yes, of course it's bad, but stop worrying about this shit cuz you live in curryland
Why it's bad I don't understand. I thought long hair and oval shaped go well together

Why it's bad I don't understand. I thought long hair and oval shaped go well together
That's why white people mog
Images

Notice how everyone in this pic except the square head is subhuman

• Hmm...
Looking good enough to slay the average curry becky in India, taking your height into consideration as well.

• +1
Looking good enough to slay the average curry becky in India, taking your height into consideration as well.
Thanks this me 2 months ago

PSX 20220206 225847

You look fairer and more civilized now.
What is your lay count? It has to be higher than 0 imo. I don't think slaying in India can be very hard for a person who is 6'3".
im 6'2 im khhv have got iois from MTBs and even short HTBs but im not NT and dont talk to girls

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
get a haircut it looks messy + leanmax to 10% then come back

• +1