New position but a better way than just sucking in the cheeks and ruining collagen

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
I think it's good way to show what's underneath the fat though tbh

Attachments

• 15846950314963025119776192241836.jpg
    15846950314963025119776192241836.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 1584695128541128549377123213382.jpg
    1584695128541128549377123213382.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 60
chad

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
No be serious unless you're then fair enough
dude you are good looking, jokes aside . you can most certainly get girls here in australia as long as your grow your hair, fix skin, and lose bodyfat. you're in a VERY good position, you need to work the hardest that you can currently to get to above-chad lite status. you're already like 5+ psl here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT and Jimsonbobson505
dude you are good looking, jokes aside . you can most certainly get girls here in australia as long as your grow your hair, fix skin, and lose bodyfat. you're in a VERY good position, you need to work the hardest that you can currently to get to above-chad lite status. you're already like 5+ psl here
lol what??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: basedcircassian, Deleted member 2661, CristianT and 1 other person
Mad ok I'ma work at it green tea in the morning and afternoon speed up my metabolism and that'll make me less hungry and cause gyms are closed here I'll just do a shit load of abdominal workouts

Mad ok I'ma work at it green tea in the morning and afternoon speed up my metabolism and that'll make me less hungry and cause gyms are closed here I'll just do a shit load of abdominal workouts
you need to softmaxx as much as possible. color eyebrows dark, grow them out more, your pfl is RETARDEDLY shit honestly, so just buy contact lenses that further halo your current blue color, work on your jaw, lean the fuck out and get a tan, do something about them lips, you need to grow your hair out and other stuff
you are in a good position, just don't listen to others and do what you need to do jimmy

Let me just turn my screen around bro

you need to softmaxx as much as possible. color eyebrows dark, grow them out more, your pfl is RETARDEDLY shit honestly, so just buy contact lenses that further halo your current blue color, work on your jaw, lean the fuck out and get a tan, do something about them lips, you need to grow your hair out and other stuff
you are in a good position, just don't listen to others and do what you need to do jimmy
My actual name is Benjamin what does pfl mean and my lips only look like that because of the position I'm in or cause I had a cleft lip as a baby and thanks I'm really focused this time

My actual name is Benjamin what does pfl mean and my lips only look like that because of the position I'm in or cause I had a cleft lip as a baby and thanks I'm really focused this time
dude DONT SHOW YOUR NAME IN HERE ARE YOU RETARDED

Dude what's your last name and social security bro? I can give you great advice bro just give me all your social media

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2661, Over and diggbicc
He's barely PSL4- 4.5 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • +1
Reactions: Over
the white halo overtook my urges to write 5 psl man, goddamnit
I actually show that picture on your avi to my hairstylist for barrettmaxxed fringe lmao

That was not what I expected after reading "new position"...

I actually show that picture on your avi to my hairstylist for barrettmaxxed fringe lmao
i'm currently growing out hairs long to curl + hair color for jordan barrett's surfer type look, shit is legit halo

• +1
Reactions: Over
i'm currently growing out hairs long to curl + hair color for jordan barrett's surfer type look, shit is legit halo
So what would you say my psl is actually then plus good luck