new possible method to heightmaxx

P

PastillaNegra

Bronze
Normal-patterns-of-cortisol-and-GH-secretion-during-sleep-59.png

basically you sleep for 2 hours only , wake up for 30 mins and then go to sleep again, this means your body will keep relasing HGH since the sleeping cycle will reset after staying up for 30 min. You do this for like 4 intervals , can this possibly work?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, TheVictor, Shade91 and 14 others
doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and SubhumanCurrycel
Interesting but not sure

i need this to work

The autism is real

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969
it is fucking meme @ this point jfl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
whats funny nigga

autistic, but I might do it

Idk if it does but I'm desperate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
OP also said hanging upside down for 2 minutes a day can rotate eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryboy123, berlin.1969, Deleted member 16515 and 1 other person
OP also said hanging upside down for 2 minutes a day can rotate eyes
it can tho gravity pulls your face downwards aswell as skin also

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
I'll take the bait OP

this is called segmented sleep (usually done in 4.5hr + 3hr blocks). as a ldarcel neet I have come to the conclusion that while this may feel good initially due to getting some sleep and more opportunity to ldar, over time it advances your sleep time and you end up sleeping in fucked up periods like 8 to 12:30 then 20 to 23. it also feels more groggy waking up like that so I wouldn't recommend. I think some people used to sleep like that in the middle ages but people were really short then. mostly due to dogshit diet though :feelsokman:

@Anstrum95 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
I'll take the bait OP

this is called segmented sleep (usually done in 4.5hr + 3hr blocks). as a ldarcel neet I have come to the conclusion that while this may feel good initially due to getting some sleep and more opportunity to ldar, over time it advances your sleep time and you end up sleeping in fucked up periods like 8 to 12:30 then 20 to 23. it also feels more groggy waking up like that so I wouldn't recommend. I think some people used to sleep like that in the middle ages but people were really short then. mostly due to dogshit diet though :feelsokman:

@Anstrum95 thoughts?
full 8 hours sleep mogs, your brain gets tired quickly with half sleep only

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Are you selling a book op? About how you've cracked the code and that your the next liver king? Sleep has been made efficient over countless generations of being stalked by night predators I think its safe to assume that there isnt much wasted motion built into a proper nights sleep. Most of the reason we normally do it for 8 hours I suspect is for us to manage our big brains. If its about hgh, how about just take IGF1 to hold it at a certain high level all day and see the outcome? I reckon it works but there might be problems when some hgh receptors in the body are stronger than others and u can end up with a weird looking bone structure or outsized organs if you keep pushing it like many bodybuilders do.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Normal-patterns-of-cortisol-and-GH-secretion-during-sleep-59.png
View attachment 2057733
basically you sleep for 2 hours only , wake up for 30 mins and then go to sleep again, this means your body will keep relasing HGH since the sleeping cycle will reset after staying up for 30 min. You do this for like 4 intervals , can this possibly work?
Thanks for a good laugh mate

• +1
Reactions: crerea, Hmmf and pneumocystosis
it can tho gravity pulls your face downwards aswell as skin also

tldr? seems ridiculous but who knows