• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf, Kristin, 5'7 zoomer and 22 others
Be honest bro. This was personal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, tombradylover, Richard Cheese and 2 others
Tbh polyamory can work if we returned to a 1960 free love type movement. At that point though , it isn’t reasonable to expect societal structures which filtered down from early feudal societies to hold any value. Even the concept of “ gf” doesn’t make much sense at that point. But I would much rather be incel even on lsd hippie cos thrill of night stalking and breaking skulls w full rage probably mogs shifty sex w drugged up smelly white mtb

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futuregigamogger and incel194012940
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

most likely some jew fed trying to brainwash the forum

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Weird ngl.

Also he mentions “85 iq” for the tradwife. Is he implying degeneracy because she is dumb or something?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and vermillioncorefan
he used to have a yt channel with a tutorial on how to escalate called just be creep theory it was good

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Average western white man in the year 2024

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and bloomercel
if she dont mind me with other girls then sure

• Ugh..
Reactions: h111
I don't even know what you're trying to say

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
he's a cuckold wouldn't be surprised if hes subscribed to blacked.com:soy::soy::soy:

How's your sex life?
I love how u don’t even deny being a cuck.

And then u will respond “ur a loser pedo who can’t get girls his own age”

I don’t even care if u fuck around outside marriage but to say sex in marriage for fun is “degenerate” is just silly.

Also ur post contradicts the statement u made in the OP.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and ReadBooksEveryday
I love how u don’t even deny being a cuck.
Let me formally deny it: as far as I know, my gf hasn't fucked anyone else while we've been together. That's not what my post was about. I never said my gf is cheating. I said people fuck around and you shouldn't expect total monogamy -- particularly if your partner is hot and has options.
And then u will respond “ur a loser pedo who can’t get girls his own age”
Again, you don't what the fuck you're talking about. I called you a loser because you're whining about AoC laws that don't affect you. It's not like lower the AoC is suddenly going to make you attractive. If you can't get 18 year olds, you're not suddenly going to start picking up 16 year olds if the laws are tweaked. Cry harder for AoC laws like it matters.

• Ugh..
Reactions: h111
Let me formally deny it: as far as I know, my gf hasn't fucked anyone else while we've been together. That's not what my post was about. I never said my gf is cheating. I said people fuck around and you shouldn't expect total monogamy -- particularly if your partner is hot and has options.

Again, you don't what the fuck you're talking about. I called you a loser because you're whining about AoC laws that don't affect you. It's not like lower the AoC is suddenly going to make you attractive. If you can't get 18 year olds, you're not suddenly going to start picking up 16 year olds if the laws are tweaked. Cry harder for AoC laws like it matters.
yucky fed

• +1
Reactions: jollibee
You said you don’t care and are fine with it if it would happen.
Yeah nice strawman. I was talking about AoC at 12z
I don’t even care if u fuck around outside marriage but to say sex in marriage for fun is “degenerate” is just silly.

Also ur post contradicts the statement u made in the OP.
and u don’t even address this. Stop trying to act like people who have sex in marriage are somehow degenerate. It’s silly.

You said you don’t care and are fine with it if it would happen.
Yeah, "if" it happened and it were discreet, I wouldn't flip out. I cheat non-stop.
Yeah nice strawman. I was talking about AoC at 12z
If you're not hot to 18 year olds, you're definitely not hot to 12 year olds. Lol at the pedo turbocope
and u don’t even address this
I'm about to stop addressing you altogether

Yeah, "if" it happened and it were discreet, I wouldn't flip out. I cheat non-stop.

If you're not hot to 18 year olds, you're definitely not hot to 12 year olds. Lol at the pedo turbocope

I'm about to stop addressing you altogether
“About to”

Just lol.