(new preworkout review) going to the gym, i am ecstatic with knowing how much power i am capable of delievering

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
i took some new preworkout today.
it contains phenylephrine, ephedrine and caffeine as stimulants.
i topped up with some more caffeine powder and sugar.
it made me feel amazing.
i went to greater than failure on everything.
completely dissosciated, spent so much more time in the gym than normal. my perception of time is completly screwed. even when physically, i literally cant do any more reps, mentally i was not done, i went back and did every set, until i physcially couldnt pull another half ref.
then i walked back home in the cold in shorts and no coat, just to punish myself for being a failure.
i am still not mentally tired, but i know i must control myself for the muscle to grow.

imagine if i felt like this everyday, no physical pain, no emotial overthinking, no fatigue.

then i came home, still unsatified, because although i couldnt do any more reps, of any set, i still feel like i have so much power within me.

i punched my matress so hard i hit the wall behind it, imagine if that was a human.

i want to learn boxing , i need to see the damage i am capable of inflicting. i think every man has this biological need.

i am a very peacefull person

i also realised instictually, my intelligence is greater than almost everyone i have ever met.

i have also realised i have bcome too happy.

so now i have decided to stare into the mirror, to remind myself of how disgusting i look, so i am not happy for much longer, and to control my mood.

Last edited:
i will not be satisfied until i know i can beat anyone i see on the street in hand to hand combat.

imagine getting attacked by a random and dying, this is unacceptable, disgusting cuck behaviour, that i cannot allow myself to succumb too.

this is why i must increase the intensity of my training and learn martial arts.

imagine going out to the club, and dying from a signle a punch.
people will spit on your grave for being such a genetic failure.
do you want that to happen to you?
get in the gym and train until your kidneys are failing from muscle breakdown

now i need to take a shower beacuse i feel very hot, even though it is cold

shoutout tiktok shop btw, im pretty sure, the ingrediants are banned in normal shops