Reactions: Deleted member 23558, 5'7 zoomer and delonisliterallyme
chadlite

will never be a psl god

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, NoReedemingFeature, Debetro and 7 others
lol no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I look at guys like Sean O'Pry and Chico and I feel admiration, like they're leaders I would follow. All I feel looking at this guy is a mixture of annoyance, disgust and cringe. There's something very narcy, uncanny and off-putting about him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Eduardo DOV, LooksThinker and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and BeanletMogger
I look at guys like Sean O'Pry and Chico and I feel admiration, like they're leaders I would follow. All I feel looking at this guy is a mixture of annoyance, disgust and cringe. There's something very narcy fake and off-putting about him.
statuspill

I look at guys like Sean O'Pry and Chico and I feel admiration, like they're leaders I would follow. All I feel looking at this guy is a mixture of annoyance, disgust and cringe. There's something very narcy fake and off-putting about him.
"Is this guy handsome?"
"No"
"Why?"
"It's because my feelings said so..."

objectively he mogs them but i still hate him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
nothing special about him. you have guys like him in every big city

just another narcy faggot
Keep fucking coping, your ego knows no limits

Low htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
generic chad bud

MTN in india

Johan Leibert irl?

Height is cope
The height pill is real, you can find evidence from the 50s supporting it. Women want guys taller than average, no way around that unfortunately. And it's gotten a bit worse with social media etc. What is cope is thinking that being above 6'4 increases your SMV in any significant way or that 6'7 ogres have wide appeal irl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallcell
this cutecel is not on gandy/drago level stfu

idk about psl god but no woman is gonna say no to fucking him. he's top 1% for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 38235
Chad but not PSL god

Knowing tha capacity to fraud internet videos, you believe he looks like that in real life?

He say he is 6'3 so even if he is larping he is 6'1 atleast
Jesus Christ. Im grateful for what I have but sometimes it boggles my mind guys like this exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38235
When you think you look better than usual today, and then you see this

Episode 8 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

IMG 20240216 110348

Why isn't young Norman Reedus considered a PSL god?

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I look at guys like Sean O'Pry and Chico and I feel admiration, like they're leaders I would follow. All I feel looking at this guy is a mixture of annoyance, disgust and cringe. There's something very narcy, uncanny and off-putting about him.
accurate.