Remember beauty is inside <3

might be not new idk lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anticel and Deleted member 21044
could be more projected. that profile is still mtb at best

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, datboijj, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
She ascended but yeah the advancement is modest.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and chrisN
Conservative movement but it's good to have Ramieri around as a safe pair of hands though. Some people only need modest advancement and he is ideal for them.

• +1
Reactions: treezy456 and Oberyn
after picture is also wearing way more makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23748, datboijj and noprogressno
mid conservative result
which surgeons at his price range are more blackpilled with an aesthetic hand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Conservative movement but it's good to have Ramieri around as a safe pair of hands though. Some people only need modest advancement and he is ideal for them.
Dr Pagnoni moggs

is there anyone else besides Alfaro doing chad movements?

@TheLordMadness another human joins you owners of Ramierid phenotype

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, CursedOne, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
not new. has a few other posts with her if you check

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
From ugly to MTN, but this is more than enough to date chad with the right attitude.

• JFL
this is what scares me and makes me want to go to raffaini or someone else. cuz she looks better ofc but i don't want to go through a whole brutal healing process plus spend 20k+ for such conservative movements

this is a pretty great result and doesn't seem all that conservative:

also this is one of the best implant results I've ever seen:

before is on the right. looks like a completely different dude

this is what scares me and makes me want to go to raffaini or someone else. cuz she looks better ofc but i don't want to go through a whole brutal healing process plus spend 20k+ for such conservative movements
go for Alfaro 18-20mm lower and 8-10mm upper for men big movement are necessary because only female can ascend with conservative movements.

he is twice the price of Ramieri though but it worth the cost in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
go for Alfaro 18-20mm lower and 8-10mm upper for men big movement are necessary because only female can ascend with conservative movements.

he is twice the price of Ramieri though but it worth the cost in my opinion.
depends on starting point.

this birdcel got 20 mm pogonion and 10mm upper jaw he still looks Normie tier in the after. huge ascension though.

to become Chadlite/Chad territory we could assume theoraticly that he needs like 45mm advancement.

brutal how Incels are recessed compared to Chad but water.

females needs much less advancement for them to Femcel to Stacylite it would be like 30mm.

View attachment 1956049

this birdcel got 20 mm pogonion and 10mm upper jaw he still looks Normie tier in the after. huge ascension though.

to become Chadlite/Chad territory we could assume theoraticly that he needs like 45mm advancement.

brutal how Incels are recessed compared to Chad but water.

females needs much less advancement for them to Femcel to Stacylite it would be like 30mm.

View attachment 1956065
i don't know if alfaro is worth it, most of his ascensions are similar to this one, taking femcel to mtb or so. just doesn't seem reasonable to pay double when the rest of tge money could be spent on implants for example.

if he did more advancement he would become dogcel probably, and i'm pretty sure the surgery did barely anything for his frontal

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
i don't know if alfaro is worth it, most of his ascensions are similar to this one, taking femcel to mtb or so. just doesn't seem reasonable to pay double when the rest of tge money could be spent on implants for example.

if he did more advancement he would become dogcel probably, and i'm pretty sure the surgery did barely anything for his frontal
yes he would have been doggmaxxed as his lower third won't match his upper face.

but i think overall 8-10mm upper and 18-20 mm lower jaw is still safe zone and the sweet spot for super recessed to slightly recessed people to ascend.

i always found Ramieri's 3-4mm upper jaw too conservative even though his 15mm lower is enough.

Alfaro is the only one in Europe and the most affordable one to offer big upper jaw movements. even if i need to save more money for him it gives me more time to bonesmash my neurocranium,cheekbones and nasion to match the lower third growth.

yes he would have been doggmaxxed as his lower third won't match his upper face.

but i think overall 8-10mm upper and 18-20 mm lower jaw is still safe zone and the sweet spot for super recessed to slightly recessed people to ascend.

i always found Ramieri's 3-4mm upper jaw too conservative even though his 15mm lower is enough.

Alfaro is the only one in Europe and the most affordable one to offer big upper jaw movements. even if i need to save more money for him it gives me more time to bonesmash my neurocranium,cheekbones and nasion to match the lower third growth.
not affordable he costs a mortgage lol. alfaro is good but overrated imo

not affordable he costs a mortgage lol. alfaro is good but overrated imo
my upper maxilla is quiet bad i need 8mm advancement i have no other choice and alfaro knows that JFL.

i've heard in the US the rare surgeons that do the same cost like 60-80k.

i would never ascend to chadlite territory with Ramieri so I'm ready to pay more. ascension to 5 PSL or death.

i would need infra malar implant and lower eyelid retractation but it would be cheaper.

in the meantime i bonesmash for 1 year so it is my journey to ascension.

my upper maxilla is quiet bad i need 8mm advancement i have no other choice and alfaro knows that JFL.

i've heard in the US the rare surgeons that do the same cost like 60-80k.

i would never ascend to chadlite territory with Ramieri so I'm ready to pay more. ascension to 5 PSL or death.

i would need infra malar implant and lower eyelid retractation but it would be cheaper.

in the meantime i bonesmash for 1 year so it is my journey to ascension.
you think moving your jaws forward is the only thing everyone needs?? jaw is very important but you're probably overestimating your recession. and most of these doctors doing high amounts of movements are not turning anyone into chadlite, those cases are very rare.

anyways there are other international doctors that do big movements for cheaper, raffaini being one

• +1
you think moving your jaws forward is the only thing everyone needs?? jaw is very important but you're probably overestimating your recession. and most of these doctors doing high amounts of movements are not turning anyone into chadlite, those cases are very rare.

anyways there are other international doctors that do big movements for cheaper, raffaini being one
Don’t listen to him lol more movements /=/ better results if he needs 10mm upper jaw movements probably he will never be chadlite anyway. He is daydreaming.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy and Deleted member 16683
isnt having bigger movements better sense it can move back tword the original position over time