new rap is really boring nowadays

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
i used to be some edgelord listening to carti and all them but i feel like rap has really declined especially since 2016

who thinks the same. maybe i need to explore other genres

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, fukmylyf, Deleted member 9355 and 2 others
Rap has always been shit

You've jsut realised you never liked it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3573
tbh. been listening to because the internet a lot lately and it reminds me how good music used to hit me back then. now music is meh most of the time

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and turkproducer
Rap has always been shit

New rap is 100 percent garbage. There's basically not a single good rap song released the 2019 or 2020. I haven't even listened but that's an accurate statement imo

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Rap has always been shit

nah that’s cope there’s some really good rap, lyrical, melodious etc it just depends on your taste

i produce so i sometimes dig through 20+ year old samples of jazz, funk, soul etc so i have a varied music taste but raps my favourite

• JFL
nah that’s cope there’s some really good rap, lyrical, melodious etc it just depends on your taste

i produce so i sometimes dig through 20+ year old samples of jazz, funk, soul etc so i have a varied music taste but raps my favourite
I guess it's each to their own taste but I hate niggers and everything to do with them ngl

tbh. been listening to because the internet a lot lately and it reminds me how good music used to hit me back then. now music is meh most of the time
all of these rappers are dopamine starved they fried their brains too much... now they lost the motivation to make good music

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I guess it's each to their own taste but I hate niggers and everything to do with them ngl
maybe that influenced your decision, but aren’t you russian you probably never met a black person in your life lol.

• +1
maybe that influenced your decision, but aren’t you russian you probably never met a black person in your life lol.
Lol it is true we don't have many

But the nigger species are so degenerate

We need people to act like in the 50s (western not the ussr shithole)

Lol it is true we don't have many

But the nigger species are so degenerate

We need people to act like in the 50s (western not the ussr shithole)
some of them are down to earth and pretty based, i recently befriended a man from ghana and we always talk about redpilled/blackpilled shit and he’s a pretty intelligent guy but not a cuck i enjoy his company

some of them are degenerate criminals but it is what it is lol, i’m either good friends with them or don’t like them

• JFL
some of them are down to earth and pretty based, i recently befriended a man from ghana and we always talk about redpilled/blackpilled shit and he’s a pretty intelligent guy but not a cuck i enjoy his company

some of them are degenerate criminals but it is what it is lol, i’m either good friends with them or don’t like them
Niggers on the whole are just low iq. Apes. And criminals.

They need to go extinct ngl

Yeah, I've been losing interest for a while now. Modern rap is peak degeneracy. A lot of these new artists are literal whores and drug addicts. I hate the culture they've created.

I listen to a variety of genres, but my playlist has less and less rap these days.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1464