NEW, Rate me seriously and HOW TO IMPROVE, things I am currently doing

A

ascendingcoper

Iron
PLEASE FIVE ME SERIOUS ADVICE AND RAGE ME IN TERMS PF LTN, HTN, etc and POTENTIAL RATING IF I CAN EVEN ASCEND.

I am 19, 6ft 1, over 6ft 2 with shoes like airfoces. I have been in the gym for 2.5 years. I am just staring another bulk, so yes I am going to sacrifice being a lot leaner for 6-10 months but it will be worth it. My jaw and nose are absolute cooked so anything I can do please.

Current things I am doing:

Growing out hair
Minoxidil on eyebrows(started 2 weeks ago)
Dying eyebrows medium brown
Trying to mew if that even actually works

More serious things I am doing:

Accutane to nuke all acne and try and shrink my huge nose.

This past summer I was using MT2 to tan but I stopped a month ago as I convinced myself I think I look better pale, guess I will see and can always go back.

300 mg test E a week for 4 weeks(started 1.5 weeks ago)
Then 500 mg for 12 weeks with AI if needed.

I was thinking about running MK or HGH but not sure if I want to. My roommate is tho so wouldn’t be hard to.

Attachments

• IMG_1359.jpeg
    IMG_1359.jpeg
    421.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1338.png
    IMG_1338.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1337.png
    IMG_1337.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1381.png
    IMG_1381.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1375.jpeg
    IMG_1375.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1374.jpeg
    IMG_1374.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1369.jpeg
    IMG_1369.jpeg
    683.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
How do you have rippling abs but not hollow cheeks? The fat distribution is severely disproportionate.

• +1
Reactions: Mentalcel1
How do you have rippling abs but not hollow cheeks? The fat distribution is severely disproportionate.
Yes bro that’s what I am so frustrated about idk what to do, I have even and still use Potassium Chloride at 1-2g a day to try and debloat. After this bulk I guess I just have to get as lean as possible and see and then do buccal fat removal if needed.

• +1
Reactions: mightropemaxxlater
Yes bro that’s what I am so frustrated about idk what to do, I have even and still use Potassium Chloride at 1-2g a day to try and debloat. After this bulk I guess I just have to get as lean as possible and see and then do buccal fat removal if needed.
I'm recessed and skinnyfat at 20% bodyfat and have a leaner face than you. You need more bonemass, if you're 19 you might lose some facial fat just naturally as the babyfat disappears.

I'm recessed and skinnyfat at 20% bodyfat and have a leaner face than you. You need more bonemass, if you're 19 you might lose some facial fat just naturally as the babyfat disappears.
Yea I hit puberty at 17 so I guess I haven’t gotten of enough to where my body loses the child fat in the cheeks. Or I just need to get leaner idk.

Yea I hit puberty at 17 so I guess I haven’t gotten of enough to where my body loses the child fat in the cheeks. Or I just need to get leaner idk.
Your face will hopefully lean out in the next year or two, but we will see.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and truthhurts
It's proportionnate. You haven't seen my fat distribution, some people get fucked.

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
fr, op are u under roids?
you have such a low t face compared to that physique

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
fr, op are u under roids?
you have such a low t face compared to that physique
I have only been unnatural for 1.5 weeks lmao before that I have worked out and dieted consistently for 2.5 almost 3 years. I did all my bloodwork before hand and had 511 test, and such high SHBG my free test was like fucking 16.5 which is ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Saint Casanova and goo25
When bro says he's ascending so I shove my balls in his ass to create an intergalactic advantage over the situation
I’m not ascending yet bro I am trying to, idk what to do or if it’s possible

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
PLEASE FIVE ME SERIOUS ADVICE AND RAGE ME IN TERMS PF LTN, HTN, etc and POTENTIAL RATING IF I CAN EVEN ASCEND.

I am 19, 6ft 1, over 6ft 2 with shoes like airfoces. I have been in the gym for 2.5 years. I am just staring another bulk, so yes I am going to sacrifice being a lot leaner for 6-10 months but it will be worth it. My jaw and nose are absolute cooked so anything I can do please.

Growing out hair

This past summer I was using MT2 to tan but I stopped a month ago as I convinced myself I think I look better pale, guess I will see and can always go back.

I was thinking about running MK or HGH but not sure if I want to. My roommate is tho so wouldn’t be hard to.
Honestly bro your physique looks really good and I think your body just distorts fat differently. You happen to store your fat in your face ( even tho you were lean) it’s just your genetics. Are you a brokecell? Not like in a mean way like just asking can u afford bc removal ?

Honestly bro your physique looks really good and I think your body just distorts fat differently. You happen to store your fat in your face ( even tho you were lean) it’s just your genetics. Are you a brokecell? Not like in a mean way like just asking can u afford bc removal ?
Not rn but I am starting a business so hopefully I would be able to. In college rn.

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Ur front profile mogs your side by a huge margin

Try fat dissolvers like aqualyx on the cheeks and even on your body on stubborn areas, should help. But save that for after ur done bulking

• +1
Reactions: itsover36282

Growing out hair

Bro you barley have a fucking base why are you taking steroids rn I literally mog u off of creatine stay natty bru

Bro you barley have a fucking base why are you taking steroids rn I literally mog u off of creatine stay natty bru
I am doing it because I have all my training and dieting locked in. I have been training for 2.5 years. And I want the face changes if there are any plus the gains, I already had low ish test around 511 so once I pct I doubt it’s going to get much lower and even if it does then I just go see an endocrinologist.

I am doing it because I have all my training and dieting locked in. I have been training for 2.5 years. And I want the face changes if there are any plus the gains, I already had low ish test around 511 so once I pct I doubt it’s going to get much lower and even if it does then I just go see an endocrinologist.
17A18957 9349 450D AD17 869106FFEAEB
Bro I’ve been training for 2.5 years too have you been consistent?

Impressive physique!

But you still need a CCW trimax.
IMG 0730

Have you tried jutting?

And your nose is not huge, it’s just disproportionately big for your recessed lower third, if you ever get a trimax (which I doubt you will) the nose will become proportionate.

Last edited:
Impressive physique!

But you still need a CCW trimax.
View attachment 3116893
Have you tried jutting?

And your nose is not huge, it’s just disproportionately big for your recessed lower third, if you ever get a trimax (which I doubt you will) the nose will become proportionate.
I can’t jutt because my top lip is smaller it makes it look even worse because my lower lip is bigger.

I mean in the future if I have the money I would get it but obviously can’t rn.

Growing out hair

go on a cut lose bodyweight

Growing out hair

mtn face, great physique my friend

why are you being such a cunt? people like you ruin the looksmax section

ugly faggot looking spastic
I'm being a cunt by helping a guy? Where the FUCK is the argument, child?

you have low appeal. A thing that many people overlook is congruence in looks. Your body is too masculine for your face which looks puffy and childish. It doesn't match.

Overall you look OK.

if you already started roids, do masteron also for 15 weeks, and mk-677 if you want to max out and have enough money

also be careful with the estrogen dont abuse AIs, if you go lower than the normal range, it will be worse than having more than the range
so check your blood before taking that (aromasin, arimidex, etc)

also at week 10, check lipid profile (cholesterol, triglicerids, etc) and hematocrit --> if any of that blood test is too bad, take calcium pivastatin (its a medicine for cholesterol)

Yea, how tall are u?
Even even you have a good physique it’s not like your not making progress you don’t need PEDs and I’m 6’2 I’m probably gonna wait until like mid 20s before I consider but honestly my opinion might change

Even even you have a good physique it’s not like your not making progress you don’t need PEDs and I’m 6’2 I’m probably gonna wait until like mid 20s before I consider but honestly my opinion might change
Yea I just need my face to change more than my physique, I have always had kind of a baby face.

you have low appeal. A thing that many people overlook is congruence in looks. Your body is too masculine for your face which looks puffy and childish. It doesn't match.

Overall you look OK.
Do you think roiding will help that?

Ur front profile mogs your side by a huge margin

Try fat dissolvers like aqualyx on the cheeks and even on your body on stubborn areas, should help. But save that for after ur done bulking
Bet, yea bro front Mogs my recessed side profile

if you already started roids, do masteron also for 15 weeks, and mk-677 if you want to max out and have enough money

also be careful with the estrogen dont abuse AIs, if you go lower than the normal range, it will be worse than having more than the range
so check your blood before taking that (aromasin, arimidex, etc)

also at week 10, check lipid profile (cholesterol, triglicerids, etc) and hematocrit --> if any of that blood test is too bad, take calcium pivastatin (its a medicine for cholesterol)
I can run hgh over MK lol I would honestly rather just do that and a subq injection then fuck with my hunger, I did MK before for like 2 months a year ago.

I can run hgh over MK lol I would honestly rather just do that and a subq injection then fuck with my hunger, I did MK before for like 2 months a year ago.
then do hgh, its a ton of money for the results, but if you wanna max out every detail, go

Yea I just need my face to change more than my physique, I have always had kind of a baby face.
I have a lot of baby fat too I think it’s one of those things you gotta wait more baby fat is good anyway as you get older helps with masking age

Growing out hair

HTN but mild smv bro you are majestic