New, rate me

10/10 for the Pressure King Pro

Face looks great, but your hair and hairline is shit. You are going bald for sure

• +1
Reactions: sensen
High set browridge, somewhat narrow lips everything else looks decent. 4.75-5.25psl

• +1
Definitely GL. Halo'd by good lower third and hollow cheeks. Eye area is pretty average. The main issues are the lack of grooming and shitty tats. You would look much better clean shaven and with styled hair. As far as the tattoos go, you want them to be colorful and you probably need more of them if you're going this route. I'd say you're PSL 5-5.5 area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and sensen
miro chech has narrow lips, he still is a top model
All his other features are top tier tho. He doesn’t really have narrow lips since his nose to mouth width ratio is fine and his thick lips make them appear rather narrower

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Face looks great, but your hair and hairline is shit. You are going bald for sure
I am, I assume without aid by 30, I will have to shave it all off and embrace it.

I am, I assume without aid by 30, I will have to shave it all off and embrace it.
Fuck no nigga. You would look retarded if you go bald. Start researching about finasteride, it will help a lot. It could save you from going bald, or at worse it will help you maintin what you have until your 40s

Definitely GL. Halo'd by good lower third and hollow cheeks. Eye area is pretty average. The main issues are the lack of grooming and shitty tats. You would look much better clean shaven and with styled hair. As far as the tattoos go, you want them to be colorful and you probably need more of them if you're going this route. I'd say you're PSL 5-5.5 area.
I'm prone to making stupid, rash decisions on the fly. Hence the neck tat. I don't plan on getting anymore (have 4), however you're right - from a pure attractiveness standpoint, they kind of force me to cover myself to make up for getting them in the first place.. make it a sorta of aesthetic.
Fuck no nigga. You would look retarded if you go bald. Start researching about finasteride, it will help a lot. It could save you from going bald, or at worse it will help you maintin what you have until your 40s
Honestly, If I do anything, i'll probably end up getting surgery eventually. I've had a high hairline since time immemorial though.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
5 PSL get rid of soyboy beard and fix your eyebrows

I've always looked shit with facial hair. I feel like my jawline is my only real defining feature so i'm at my best clean shaven, for sure. What woudl you rec for eyebrows? I was actually thinking about getting microbladed. I used to have far thicker, healthier brows but my skin si dry and it fucked them up.

I've always looked shit with facial hair. I feel like my jawline is my only real defining feature so i'm at my best clean shaven, for sure. What woudl you rec for eyebrows? I was actually thinking about getting microbladed. I used to have far thicker, healthier brows but my skin si dry and it fucked them up.
Microblade themc die them and shape them straight and square like, but not too much cause it looks gay. If your hair is wavy/curly then u should also try to get it to kinda cover your forehead to fraud the fked up hairline.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
High tier normie. Wide chin for mouth, no hunter eyes, blemished skin, NW falio u

High tier normie. Wide chin for mouth, no hunter eyes, blemished skin, NW falio u
I would say my left eye is Hunter-ish, but the right one is trash tbh.
Microblade themc die them and shape them straight and square like, but not too much cause it looks gay. If your hair is wavy/curly then u should also try to get it to kinda cover your forehead to fraud the fked up hairline.
My hair is short right now, I like my hair to be long like in the last pic. I always make sure to cover the corners. But cheers!

Better example of my eyes. I think in this picture I was purposely opening my eyes wide as it was for a taxonomy classification bcus autist
I would say my left eye is Hunter-ish, but the right one is trash tbh.

My hair is short right now, I like my hair to be long like in the last pic. I always make sure to cover the corners. But cheers!

Better example of my eyes. I think in the first picture I was purposely opening my eyes wide as it was for a taxonomy classification bcus autist

Last edited:
Face too narrow. But great leanness.

• +1
negroid admixture therefore 9 psl

I hope you are taking fin

• +1
Average.

• +1
Dunno if it's just me but he looks off from the front?
Good side view tho

• +1