New retarded leftist sobfest of the day: Convicted criminal who stabbed a woman to death gets the death penalty and everyone’s so sad for him

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
IMG 6080

IMG 6082
LITERALLY DO WE EVEN LIVE IN A FUCKING GTA PARODY OR WHAT

LITERALLY STABBED A WOMAN TO DEATH

TIMES

AND ALL THESE FAGGOT LIBTARDS ARE LIKE “B-BUT JUST GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE EVEN THOUGH HES A CONVICTED FELON WITH BURGLARY CHARGES AND EXTENSIVE PROOF FOR THE MURDER AS WELL AS THE CRIME BEING EXTREMELY BRUTAL IN NATURE ETC ETC”

“HES A MUSLIM TOO SO HES CHANGED DUDEEEEE LET THIS GUY LIVEEEEE HES AN IMAM FOR THE PRISON CMON DUDE JUST LET HIM DRAIN MORE RESOURCES”

IMG 6081

THEY ALSO COULDVE PROTESTED HIS DEATH PENALTY LIKE

20 YEARS AGO

SINCE HE WAS SENTENCED TO DEATH

2 DECADES AGO

BUT THEY LITERALLY WAIT UNTIL 1 DAY BEFORE HIS EXECUTION TO BLOW THIS WHOLE SITUATION UP

@wishIwasSalludon @TheLookInYourEyes
@slavicpsycho @sexy @Debetro @noobs @ey88

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, mug, Mewton and 9 others
I mean am I even surprised anymore? THESE people literally live in a perpetual state of DELUSION AND WHINING

NOOOOOO DONT KILL THE CONVICTED MURDERER
HE’S HAD SO MUCH TIME TO CHANGE WHILE BEING LOCKED UP IN A CAGE WITH FERAL NIGGERS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS HIS DEATH WOULD BE SUCH A LOSS FOR SOCIETY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Mewton, Uncle Dinky and 2 others
More background would be needed to determine whether it's worthy of death penalty.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, N1666 and cromagnon
More background would be needed to determine whether it's worthy of death penalty.
There’s an X thread on the whole case. It was a brutal, brutal stabbing (it was so brutal that this was the main cause of the death penalty ruling) after the black guy burglarized her home

He confessed to it, his friends pointed to him as the perpetrator (after a cash reward was offered for someone to snitch of course), I think it’s a textbook death penalty conviction. But I don’t know much about law.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
There’s an X thread on the whole case. It was a brutal, brutal stabbing (it was so brutal that this was the main cause of the death penalty ruling) after the black guy burglarized her home

He confessed to it, his friends pointed to him as the perpetrator (after a cash reward was offered for someone to snitch of course), I think it’s a textbook death penalty conviction. But I don’t know much about law.
Knowing the usual cases of these suspects... I agree.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
There was no evidence he did it

Who gives a shit?
Exactly, WHO GIVES A SHIT? LITERALLY NOBODY UNTIL IT WAS THE CENTER OF ALL POLITICAL DISCUSSN THIS PAST WEEK FOR UTTERLT NO REASON

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Exactly, WHO GIVES A SHIT? LITERALLY NOBODY UNTIL IT WAS THE CENTER OF ALL POLITICAL DISCUSSN THIS PAST WEEK FOR UTTERLT NO REASON
I’ve never even heard of this shit. Get a life, and stop sperging about other people’s opinion about a random guy on death row who hasn’t even been in public for decades

I’ve never even heard of this shit. Get a life, and stop sperging about other people’s opinion about a random guy on death row who hasn’t even been in public for decades
Wow! You’re so elevated and enlightened. I guess I’ll just stop giving a shit about anything I’m slightly interested (US politics) and live in a chill flow state like you do bro. Good going man. You’re an inspiration.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Bomber517, ChadL1te and 1 other person
There was read the Wikipedia article

Inb4 Wikipedia isn’t reliable there’s sources for each claim
I just read it the only evidence was his alleged confession

Yes alleged so we don’t even know if he actually confessed or not :lul:

There was dna evidence on the weapon hair, finger prints but none of it matched him

The only other evidence was the 2 eye witnesses who confidently only came forward after a 10,000 dollar reward was put up:forcedsmile:

Wow! You’re so elevated and enlightened. I guess I’ll just stop giving a shit about anything I’m slightly interested (US politics) and live in a chill flow state like you do bro. Good going man. You’re an inspiration.
Yeah, it’s pretty sweet when you’re not writing in all caps because some people would prefer a convict to get life in prison than the death penalty. Of all the things to care about, you sure picked right one. Imagine if this guy got life in prison and wasn’t killed. So much would be different. The stakes are so high.

I just read it the only evidence was his alleged confession

Yes alleged so we don’t even know if he actually confessed or not :lul:

There was dna evidence on the weapon hair, finger prints but none of it matched him

The only other evidence was the 2 eye witnesses who confidently only came forward after a 10,000 dollar reward was put up:forcedsmile:
None of it matched him because the knife was touched by prosecutors and he handled the knife with gloves. The only other DNA found was that of the prosecutors

He also had the girls ID, purse clothes and her husbands laptop stuffed in his car

+

The Missouri Supreme Court reviewed all the info. And cleared it. They said he wasn’t innocent. Even after like 50 appeals. The guys guilty as sin let’s be honest

Yeah, it’s pretty sweet when you’re not writing in all caps because some people would prefer a convict to get life in prison than the death penalty. Of all the things to care about, you sure picked right one. Imagine if this guy got life in prison and wasn’t killed. So much would be different. The stakes are so high.
Listen bud, I really don’t give a shit what you say. Just go ahead and ignore me. I’m going to indulge in the things I like (politics, and the topic of discussion in most political chambers right now is this nigger), and you can do what you want.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
None of it matched him because the knife was touched by prosecutors and he handled the knife with gloves. The only other DNA found was that of the prosecutors

He also had the girls ID, purse clothes and her husbands laptop stuffed in his car

+

The Missouri Supreme Court reviewed all the info. And cleared it. They said he wasn’t innocent. Even after like 50 appeals. The guys guilty as sin let’s be honest
The defense had like 20 years to present new evidence and clear him. They did literally nothing.

+

IMG 6084

None of it matched him because the knife was touched by prosecutors and he handled the knife with gloves
There was dna on the scene that was taken from the knife and it didn’t match him

The only other DNA found was that of the prosecutors
In 2024 but even before then there was dna and it didn’t match him
IMG 6361

Source?

I’m going to indulge in the things I like
It’s more like you’re going to push your political narrative in a misleading way on a forum where no one was talking about this. I just googled wtf you’re talking about and jfl at how you’re twisting it. It’s literally just a case where some people think he should get life in prison instead of the death penalty. Fucking lol at reframing this like anyone wants to give him another chance or feel sorry for him. Lol at your reading comprehension. If you actually represented what the debate is actually about, no one would care. Keep bullshitting away, though

It’s more like you’re going to push your political narrative in a misleading way on a forum where no one was talking about this. I just googled wtf you’re talking about and jfl at how you’re twisting it. It’s literally just a case where some people think he should get life in prison than the death penalty. Fucking lol at reframing this like anyone wants to give him another chance or feel sorry for him. Lol at your reading comprehension. If you actually represented what the debate is actually about, no one would care. Keep bullshitting away, though
Cope

They should have rewarded him
Another foid taken out
Billions more to go

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
That’s not the issue kid

The issue is that the victims, prosecutor, and jurors didn’t want the death penalty, and more importantly that the death penalty is a terrible system. Waste tons of resources, and is very imperfect. Nobody is saying this guy is a saint

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Go propagandize to someone who cares
I don’t rememeber directly talking to you bud

And I’m not lying whatsoever, some of these people don’t just simply want the case retrialed, they want this nogger free. And that is who I am referring to.

That’s not the issue kid

The issue is that the victims, prosecutor, and jurors didn’t want the death penalty, and more importantly that the death penalty is a terrible system. Waste tons of resources, and is very imperfect. Nobody is saying this guy is a saint
The prosecutors didn’t want the death penalty? Source for that? Give me a source for everything you just said.

The prosecutor in office at the time of the trial was pro-death penalty for this case. Idk what ur talking about

• +1
No evidence, only God knows if he did it or not, my guess would be he didn't.

• +1
There are no sane opinions on X/twitter. The whole site is filled with people that have severe mental illnesses or just ragebaiting for attention. Get off that site and never look back

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and cromagnon
I don’t rememeber directly talking to you bud

And I’m not lying whatsoever, some of these people don’t just simply want the case retrialed, they want this nogger free. And that is who I am referring to.
You’re barking like an abused dog, so you don’t get to pretend that you’re above the conversation.

And, no, every news source I can find — liberal or otherwise — presents it like the debate is about life in prison vs death penalty. No mainstream voices want to set him free.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
The prosecutors didn’t want the death penalty? Source for that? Give me a source for everything you just said.

The prosecutor in office at the time of the trial was pro-death penalty for this case. Idk what ur talking about
CNN, was literally the first source I found lol

Also there was tons of other legal issues within the case. Again, the issue here is making a bigger point, nobody cares about this one guy

, was literally the first source I found lol

Also there was tons of other legal issues within the case. Again, the issue here is making a bigger point, nobody cares about this one guy
The prosecutors did want the death penalty idk what ur saying

Link the place you got that from

wait let me findnit

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
how come they hate me for being a perverted sex addict yet they love him

I guess I got take it up a notch

“ah, that’s more like it” ah innit

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
Foid or nigger? Liberals are confused which one to choose

people who defend these worthless criminal niggers are essentially the same cognitive/genetic type and should be lynched along with them

• +1
Reactions: solohunter99, cromagnon and Mewton
That’s not the issue kid

you are retarded, the modern death penalty process in america is a waste by design. if the death penalty was functioning like it was a century ago, or like it is in china, singapore, and other based locations right now, these niggers wouldn't be wasting billions of dollars rotting in cells, they'd be serving a purpose as fertilizer

daily reminder, high trust civilizations can only exist if the based males of society are allowed to lynch blacks and browns. that society as been reduced to its current state is a direct result of white men not being allowed to summarily execute niggers

That’s not the issue kid

how does the death penalty waste resources, when the alternative is 20+ years of prison+psychological treatment+healthcare at the cost of the state.

Best thing to do is dig a hole, bullet between the eyes, dump the body, and try to give as much care as possible to the victims.

The perpetrator of serious crime is gone within a day, killed and buried. No money wasted.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and looksmaxxed
you are retarded, the modern death penalty process in america is a waste by design. if the death penalty was functioning like it was a century ago, or like it is in china, singapore, and other based locations right now, these niggers wouldn't be wasting billions of dollars rotting in cells, they'd be serving a purpose as fertilizer
How am I the retard when you're agreeing with me. I never said the death penalty is an inherently terrible concept

how does the death penalty waste resources, when the alternative is 20+ years of prison+psychological treatment+healthcare at the cost of the state.
google is free

google is free

it's a problem with the system, not with the death-penalty. My logic is sound. Your google information is not.

Explain to me how killing a terrorist 1 week after is he is caught (and tortured) can be more expensive than caring for this person for 30+ years?!

Makes no sense. I get what your source is trying to say about how difficult and expensive the legal process is, but that is a problem with this specific legal system, not with the death penalty.

it's a problem with the system, not with the death-penalty. My logic is sound. Your google information is not.

Explain to me how killing a terrorist 1 week after is he is caught (and tortured) can be more expensive than caring for this person for 30+ years?!

Makes no sense. I get what your source is trying to say about how difficult and expensive the legal process is, but that is a problem with this specific legal system, not with the death penalty.
That was precisely the point I was trying to make but maybe it was unclear.

I dont have an issue with capital punishment as a whole, I was merely pointing out that our current system in the US is very flawed.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back