New rodrick actor hated purely bc of LOOKS

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing

C4E0971D DE29 4A95 A18F B3971C8C2B43

647201FB 4706 478D 85CE 2F187C3E6EDB

cba to post more, I didnt even watch the entire vid.

To the status copers. Just become an actor bro for status. Nah, LOOKS are still everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, temporomandibular32, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
Imagine what it must feel like for the entire internet to shit on you because of the way you look

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial, temporomandibular32, ascension and 2 others
Imagine what it must feel like for the entire internet to shit on you because of the way you look
Normies are lifeless bots that will shit on someone instantly bc of their looks. They don’t even stop to think that it wasn’t even this guys fault for being casted. Moments like this show that normies are just animals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 25377 and 5 others
he’s extremely fucking ugly tho

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

View attachment 2328781

View attachment 2328782

cba to post more, I didnt even watch the entire vid.

To the status copers. Just become an actor bro for status. Nah, LOOKS are still everything

Not one to shit on celeb looks but...

Well in this case it's warranted.

He looks utterly repulsive.

I can say with quite a high level of confidence that 60% of this forum easily mogs this actor.

What a subhuman!

Normies are lifeless bots that will shit on someone instantly bc of their looks. They don’t even stop to think that it wasn’t even this guys fault for being casted. Moments like this show that normies are just animals

They need to talk shit, that's what sustains them. It's impossible for them to just ignore the movie and carry on with their lives. They MUST bark some bullshit from their BBC fucked mouths

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Reformed
he's going to go ER on the internet now
normies are extremely dark triad in big numbers, but he isn't THAT ugly imo, just below average, there are plenty of other uglier actors that don't get bullied for being ugly, so I think it must stem from false expectations and hate. Similar for the dream face reveal, people hated and called him ugly despite being pretty much average.

• +1
he's going to go ER on the internet now

normies are extremely dark triad in big numbers, but he isn't THAT ugly imo, just below average, there are plenty of other uglier actors that don't get bullied for being ugly, so I think it must stem from false expectations and hate. Similar for the dream face reveal, people hated and called him ugly despite being pretty much average.
Yeah it’s bc he replaced the old actor which mogged him hard. Being mogged is by far more brutal, than just being ugly on ur own

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
its his own fault. Ugly fucker shouldn't have been casted, ruined the movie for me personally.

Why are yt narrators such fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and temporomandibular32
its his own fault. Ugly fucker shouldn't have been casted, ruined the movie for me personally.
K greycel normie. U realize he can’t control his looks that much right? Also he prob didn’t know how ugly he was compared to the other actor.

But ur reaction to this post shows ur just a brain dead animal just like the rest of them

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Myth
K greycel normie. U realize he can’t control his looks that much right? Also he prob didn’t know how ugly he was compared to the other actor.

But ur reaction to this post shows ur just a brain dead animal just like the rest of them
calm down lol, it's not that deep he just didn't fit the role.

Bunch of people here, saying they hate him for how he looks, while hating the way others treat them for how they look.

You Can’t make this shit up lol

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, PointOfNoReturn, temporomandibular32 and 1 other person
over

• +1
calm down lol, it's not that deep he just didn't fit the role.
Yeah but I can tell u have a hatred for him bc of his looks. If ur blackpilled, u should at least be aware about this

Bunch of people here, saying they hate him for how he looks, while hating the way others treat them for how they look.

You Can’t make this shit up lol
Exactly, so hypocritical

but if somebody are gonna bully a woman actor who is really really ugly
the normie"s gonna be like "heyuhh stop face shaming!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, czwarty and Reformed