New skull type MOGS? Maximum female gaze appeal? GTFIH fwhr and mfr copers

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing

Okay so let’s debunk this. I’ve been seeing a lot of guys with these skull types being thirsted over by foids (proves female gaze).
What I’m noticing is these skulls are frontally narrow, but have a lot of detail on the side. Mainly a long ramus, mandible and ends off on a square chin (indicators of insane forward growth. on top of that, their midfaces seem to be in the longer side, ie not compact at all. Maybe it’s an illusion from their narrower skulls.

More examples are guys like Josh mcgregor and Tyler Maher. Again not so wide skulls, but
long ramus that lead to long mandibles.

Thoughts? Imo these skull type with a long ramus is max female gaze. I mean they are also just pleasant to look at

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 32669 and 12 others
Handsome but beta

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker and Reformed
Nope
Ideal skull right here
IMG 7586

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 27635 and 24 others
fucking hell im ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, LooksThinker, spark and 1 other person
maher and mcgregor are not close to top tier side profile

3511260_20230706_180157.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Reformed
maher and mcgregor are not close to top tier side profile

3511260_20230706_180157.jpg
I’m not saying it’s top tier. But did u notice the similarities in all the guys I posted in OP. It just seems having a long ramus is enough

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
it is not new everyone that is not retarded and goes outside knew since the beggining that tall skulls mog

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel, horizontallytall and Reformed
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski and JL~
narrow skulls but jaw and zygo's are top top tier so it compensates

• +1
Reactions: zipzam and Reformed
I’m not saying it’s top tier. But did u notice the similarities in all the guys I posted in OP. It just seems having a long ramus is enough
What you described is right, a compact rectangle is pretty much ideal skull, men have noticeable taller faces due to dimorphic bone growth. Not narrow neither noticeably wide. Midface also shouldn't be noticeably longer than the other thirds neither very short.

Tho from the examples you posted I only see a similarity between Mcgregor and Maher, the first guy, Correa, differs from them

iu

Tyler’s is better
They have a better side than this guy though
iu
iu
iu
iu

I don't see it. I swear his is one of the bests I ever seen from years.

20230901 131852
iu
20230901 131835

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, LooksThinker, czwarty and 1 other person
What you described is right, a compact rectangle is pretty much ideal skull, men have noticeable taller faces due to dimorphic bone growth. Not narrow neither noticeably wide. Midface also shouldn't be noticeably longer than the other thirds neither very short.

Tho from the examples you posted I only see a similarity between Mcgregor and Maher, the first guy, Correa, differs from them

iu

iu
iu
iu
iu

View attachment 2410952
iu
View attachment 2410951
Damn u are high IQ af

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

iu

iu
iu
iu
iu

View attachment 2410952
iu
View attachment 2410951
josh mcgregor's bone mass is neanderthal like never seen something like it

When are people just gonna accept that a longer face is ideal?

I cage everytime someone starts yapping about fwhr

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
When are people just gonna accept that a longer face is ideal?

I cage everytime someone starts yapping about fwhr
Honestly yeah. Should I make a second thread about this I got way more examples

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Bitchwhipper2
correa (the 1st guy)'is midface is actually compact 1:1

tyler maher mfr is compact too its just the illusion his narrow face creates of a long midface

i have the same skull like maher but with a long midface and still incel

They aren’t that narrow to the point it makes them look like a cuck plus they have top tier jaws, eyes and zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669

Users who are viewing this thread

Back