NEW SLUR FOR WOMEN JUST DROPPED

Wombles

Wombles

Iron
Femborg this is what these ladies shall be called I for one coined this turn but it was used in r9k before it was infested by the trans and gays. Now to leave with my signatures poem.

For a new slur for women I created
Another woman with chad will be mated
When the word is spread and used
Forever and ever I'll feel belated.

~Wombles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rooman, noobs and 1 other person
What a shit 3rd post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Huge غرور, HTNcutecel and 8 others
IMG 4349

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Huge غرور, wsada and 1 other person
This user is on the spectrum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, noobs, wsada and 1 other person
Nigga, never in my life am I gonna use that shit

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Nothing beats "femorrhoids"

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, noobs, wsada and 1 other person
Don't be, bhai. I ain't shit. But thanks. :Comfy:
I have a question since you're a mod do you know if the attachment/ pics I send will have meta data so people can find where it was taken and stuff? I don't want to be tracked by the glowies?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I have a question since you're a mod do you know if the attachment/ pics I send will have meta data so people can find where it was taken and stuff? I don't want to be tracked by the glowies?
Good question. Yeah, people can just do a reverse image search and find where else it's been posted. But here's the best answer I can give you: do NOT post your picture here, there are looneybins here who will save your picture. I'm not joking when I say there are people here who have entire folders saved with pictures of people that have posted here. Your best bet is to just find a few trustworthy people here and send your pictures to them. But do know that not many here are trustworthy.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Huge غرور and Wombles
Good question. Yeah, people can just do a reverse image search and find where else it's been posted. But here's the best answer I can give you: do NOT post your picture here, there are looneybins here who will save your picture. I'm not joking when I say there are people here who have entire folders saved with pictures of people that have posted here. Your best bet is to just find a few trustworthy people here and send your pictures to them. But do know that not many here are trustworthy.
Interesting thanks for letting me know 👍

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Imagine using femborg irl

Just called them females/bitches