New Subhuman in my school looksim irl

treezy456

treezy456

Iron
So this new subhuman joined my school. As soon as i saw that motherfucker I knew its over for him. He is reccessed downward grown acne everywhere weak jaw horrible eye area but skinny. I remember seeing memes about life of a subhuman and I thought its all a theory. But its this guy 2nd week of school and already everybody hates him, hes just a normal kid but wasn’t blessed with genetics. And the looksim theory is so true first time I have seen this in my life. Anything he says people try to just ignore him or not to be seen around him, nobody wants to sit with him at lunch. He said that hes focused on some bullshit goals (gym and etc) and women are just a distraction 😂😂😂 JFL. What is bro getting distracted from ??? He goes gym 24/7 so that he cant find a min for a female. This is what happens when you listen to andrew tate and all these self improvement mfs. Just get in the gym and focus on the grind bro “women are a distraction I don’t have time for this” JFL😂😂😂. Im glad he doesnt know about org but even if gym maxes (he has narrow clavicles) he will soon realize this shit wont get him any play. So if yall think your focused on the grind and don’t got time for women cause their a distraction ur just sub5 or LTN. Its crazy cause if this guy was even MTN everything would be different Its crazy seing looksim in real life and seeing how trimax + all the softmaxxes would make this guy maybe LTN he also would need Leg lengthening (hes 5’7). Looksim in real life is crazy even if he was the best athlete and captain of football team it would still be over. Sad to see. This made me realise that all these “theories” on org are real and looksim is real as fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, MA_ascender and heightmaxxing
"women are a distraction" is indian cope women are one of lifes biggest goals alongside money

• +1
Reactions: treezy456