New Theory for Closed Growth Plate Cels (Heightmaxxing)

D

Deleted member 25715

Silver
Ok before I begin,

Fuck this open growth plate shit

I'm starting to think heightmaxxing for open growth plates is even bigger cope if you are past the age of 13 years old jfl

Anyways, people act as if a bone with closed growth plates is impossible to increase in length.

Well, Bones aren't fucking rocks; They are parts of a human that have cells and a unique composition

JFL if you think Limb Lengthening is the only way

Also, Limb Lengthening wouldn't be so bad if recovery didn't take so long

Anyways, lets get one thing straight:

GROWTH PLATES AREN'T SPECIAL

It is literally just a gap where bone can grow, same reason limb lengthening works, there's a gap where bone can grow

(of course, cartilage is better than actually having a broken bone)

HERE THE METHOD BEGINS

Well, I was thinking what happens if you stretch a bone using a mechanism that clamps around your ankle/bone, is attached with a cable/robe/chain to the ground, and with your foot a few inches above the ground it is pulled towards the ground using a pulley mechanism.

It would look sort of like this:

1D03A158 7645 4933 860C 2E278115942B

This would be done after sprinting ofc (to create micro fractures and weaken bone). And while doing this you use a lipus machine to promote healing and growth of the bone.

Only problem with this is I wonder how strong the bone would be, and also if the ankle is the wisest area to clamp (super long ankles is probably not ideal)

So of course, it would be ideal to clamp in your middle tibia (unlike my example). Or you can alternate.

Actually, here is a better example where there is a second clamp pulling upwards in order to target growth better (So only the tibia is stretched and not the whole body):

6834F320 FDAF 4614 ACBD 57E5BBD9B6D7

My example still has a minor mistake, best clamping location for downwards pull would be the middle of the tibia and best upwards clamp would be right under the knee (on tibia). in order to avoid injuring the knee

Anyways what do you guys think:soy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xyjarz, Skywalker, Fgsfds and 9 others
coping hard i see

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Sondern and SubhumanCurrycel
I'm 1,88m btw

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sentrix and 5.5psl
Be test monkey 🙉
Sure but this is probably the least risky heightmaxxing theory compared to stacks that give you diabetes and shit

So everyone should try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Growth plate is NOT a gap
IT is accumulation of cells that transform To different cells
Once the 1st cell plate is totally transformed to different cells that's when it's called growth plate is Closed
That's how hieght growth happen

You should study more biology

Cuz its ova fir you iq

Another one of those posts where I can't tell if OP is deranged or trolling.

Growth plate is NOT a gap
IT is accumulation of cells that transform To different cells
Once the 1st cell plate is totally transformed to different cells that's when it's called growth plate is Closed
That's how hieght growth happen
obviously but it's biggest mechanical function is being a "gap" (space with no bone) for new bone to grow

wouldn't be surprised if this stunted ur growth unfort

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
obviously but it's biggest mechanical function is being a "gap" (space with no bone) for new bone to grow
I understand but you're proposing to increase chondrocytes by rope stretching which sounds wild

I understand but you're proposing to increase chondrocytes by rope stretching which sounds wild
Well that's just a plus, regardless the bone will stretch (in theory) with enough weight.

I am considering buying a deer bone and hanging it with weight attached just to confirm this theory

Obviously the deer bone might eventually break, but I hypothesize that bone material is malleable enough to stretch a little before actually snapping

With a bone in a living human it would be even more effective because the bone can heal and be strengthened

yeah it's not playdough either. Also that green text in your diagram is impossible to read like wtf
Yeah it isn't but theoretically with enough force I predict it can stretch. It wouldn't be over night obviously but it wouldn't take centuries either you know

I fixed your diagram mate.
Device12

Ok before I begin,

I'm starting to think heightmaxxing for open growth plates is even bigger cope if you are past the age of 13 years old jfl

Anyways, people act as if a bone with closed growth plates is impossible to increase in length.

Well, Bones aren't fucking rocks; They are parts of a human that have cells and a unique composition

It is literally just a gap where bone can grow, same reason limb lengthening works, there's a gap where bone can grow

HERE THE METHOD BEGINS

Well, I was thinking what happens if you stretch a bone using a mechanism that clamps around your ankle/bone, is attached with a cable/robe/chain to the ground, and with your foot a few inches above the ground it is pulled towards the ground using a pulley mechanism.

View attachment 2099575

This would be done after sprinting ofc (to create micro fractures and weaken bone). And while doing this you use a lipus machine to promote healing and growth of the bone.

Only problem with this is I wonder how strong the bone would be, and also if the ankle is the wisest area to clamp (super long ankles is probably not ideal)

So of course, it would be ideal to clamp in your middle tibia (unlike my example). Or you can alternate.

Actually, here is a better example where there is a second clamp pulling upwards in order to target growth better (So only the tibia is stretched and not the whole body):

View attachment 2099584

My example still has a minor mistake, best clamping location for downwards pull would be the middle of the tibia and best upwards clamp would be right under the knee (on tibia). in order to avoid injuring the knee

LL is legit ethnic cope, why do you think those who say it are ethnic

It's fun how copers like this will stay shit like this, but disregard the fact that you have your whole bodyweight crushing your legs under gravity the rest of the day.

Yeah bro, sprinting and tugging your legs for 20 minutes is totally gonna make you grow. But sprinting and then... standing? Nahhh no way that could make you shorter.

Zero IQ

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It's fun how copers like this will stay shit like this, but disregard the fact that you have your whole bodyweight crushing your legs under gravity the rest of the day.

Yeah bro, sprinting and tugging your legs for 20 minutes is totally gonna make you grow. But sprinting and then... standing? Nahhh no way that could make you shorter.

Zero IQ
Idk if you knew but all humans grow taller and they do it while standing.

Fucking retard omg this level of stupidity is insane gtfo:lul:

Long bone can remodel after growth plate fusion but only in cortical width and density, for cortical length aka an increase in height you need unfused plates or distraction osteogenesis aka LL

Learn to read grey faggot. LL is legit retorted the most by fixed mindset ethnics
I cant take you seriously because I know your life is horrible with your hideous face while I slay.

Btw DRDC:lul::ROFLMAO:

cant take you seriously because I know your life is horrible with your hideous face while I slay.

Btw DRDC:lul::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• dentedhead-speech-bubble.mp4
    375 KB
Ok before I begin,

HERE THE METHOD BEGINS

View attachment 2099575

View attachment 2099584

i always see you making cope threads about heightmaxxing just save up and get LL 💀

i always see you making cope threads about heightmaxxing just save up and get LL 💀
honestly Height has never affected me irl, this is half larp half high iq

Do you need me to explain how growth plates work or what