New theory I came up with on the family: part 2 (final)

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
In my last thread on this I talked about the scenario of 2 mothers and one father in the same household raising children. In this thread I want to talk about 2 fathers and one mother.

The first thing I want to get out of the way is that 2 fathers and one mother is superior to 2 mothers and one father For the upbringing of children. Especially for the upbringing of boys. A overly masculine environment and upbringing will teach you to be independant and walk upright. While an overly estrogenic environment and upbringing will have a very high chance of causing you to be more emotional, feminine, needy, etc.

Being estrogenic will get you no where in life. While being masculine can propel you to where you want to get to.

Moving on, there’s still many problems with the 2 dads, one mother scenario. The most major one is that lookism exists.

Unless both males in the household look as good as each other and have the same aging genetics as each other, one will have better looks than the other. Which leads to a major sex imbalance.

This was a factor I mentioned on my last thread with the 2 moms and one dad scenario. But here, it will be much more pronounced. One man can still give 2 women sex and validation due to the fact that men have a much higher sex drive than women. In a 2 mom, one dad scenario, even if the 2 women have a disparity between each other in looks, they will still likely both get sex and validation.

There will be a clear and obvious gap in the sex/validation that the 2 women would get in that hypothetical scenario. But they both will still get their fill.

Meanwhile in a 1 mom, 2 dad scenario, the man who looks better will have an automatic monopoly on sex and validation. The man who looks worse will likely get nothing, not even scraps. This is due to women having a much lower sex drive than men. Especially in the modern day where everything is full of estrogens (which results in women being extremely developed earlier, but have lower sex drives. Which makes them want the best cut of meat or nothing at all).

The woman in this scenario would also be allowed to run rampant and be a massive manipulator. Since she’s the one with the pussy and there’s 2 men competing, the woman will get anything she wants. The woman will be able to coerce the 2 men into anything if she puts the reward of sex behind the favours they do for her. This will effectively make the relationship female dominated.

2 men competing for pussy brings out the worst in men. It destroys bonds. Men will do anything, even hurt each other. The stronger one will probably beat up or bully the weaker one into sitting in the corner while the stronger one gets the monopoly on pussy and becomes the man of the house.

It won’t work, yet there’s niggas who push relationships like this and say it’s progressive and the future. If it’s the future then we’re doomed as a society. Once you destroy the family unit, you have effectively torn down the pillars of a functioning society.

in other words, water is wet and this is a shit thread. Give me feedback

@Alt Number 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, stuckneworleans, AscendenceImminent and 2 others
The first thing I want to get out of the way is that 2 fathers is superior for the upbringing of children. Especially for the upbringing of boys.

@knajjd what do you think about this?

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 2661
2 man one women is more estrogenic then two woman 1 men jfl

Last edited:
Everything outside of 1 man + 1 woman is cucked, should be disallowed and is not worthy of discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Blackout.xl
Not really as one of the guys needs to be Low T to accept the High T guy to fuck his girl.

This should mean that the kids only father figure is the Low T as the high T guy probably wont are about him as he sees the mother as just another girl he fucked and breeded with.

While in the 2 mothers one father situation both of the mothers could care about the child because they are infatuated with the father, they are submissive for him. Also there is one clear high T rolemodel in the 1 father 2 mother situation

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
How Tf are 2 men going to produce a more estrogenic environment than 2 women?
consider the sort of men who would engage in reverse polyamory. truly only the most demented and unnatural estrogenic cuck would share his woman with another man. a child to be raised by such twisted demented simps would no doubt grow up to become a tranny homo

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
consider the sort of men who would engage in reverse polyamory. truly only the most demented and unnatural estrogenic cuck would share his woman with another man. a child to be raised by such twisted demented simps would no doubt grow up to become a tranny homo
Indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back