New theory on why the ethinics in western countries are so violent

psychomandible

psychomandible

Rhodesia never dies
They're lower inhib than there counterparts which makes them more violent as a result.
this also can be applied to why they usually have good schooling results as the smartest / richest move to the west legally, and we know that looks is correlated with iq and wealth which also would explain why western ethnics look considerably better than fobs.
this would also explain why african Americans are quite strong as they got selected by the strongest to weakest to get shipped for slavery, which would explain "bbc halo " as they would have higher t. then also them mixing with genetically stronger whites (average aa has like 30% European dna) would explain there strength and lower inhib than legal Africans as only the low inhib whites would rape the black women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, jué, wrist cry and 1 other person
Commas and periods buddy

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan, bakpaokukus, LancasteR and 2 others
Dnr

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender, slavicpsycho and psychomandible
@6ft4 what do you think ?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
The real reason ethnics are so violent here is because its normal back home

Thats one big sentence rofl edit punctuation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, psychomandible and ey88
The real reason ethnics are so violent here is because its normal back home
Then also european men act like women an the women act like men , making the contrast even stronger

• +1
Reactions: ey88
>trying to prove why they're violent
>then starts saying they're well educated and high IQ if theyre able to move from ethnicland to the west
>switches to the idea that stronger slaves were selected then mixed with whites but claims that these hybrids are more violent than some guy you take straight from the congo?

I dont know what I'm reading

Ethnics are more violent because they are lower IQ with lower Impulse control and less conception of the future
They have a nothing to lose mentality in the west since they are bottom of the hierarchy so jail to them in a western prison is no worse than being back in their own shithole or being incel in the west.

Severe punishment is needed in ethnic countries to deter crime whereas only soft punishment is required to deter whites from crime because the white impulse to commit crime is much lower since they are able to understand that if everyone plays by the rules, all other whites (their extended family) benefits.
Ethnics just think of how they can immediately benefit from crime and western punishment isnt enough to deter them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Imretarded? and psychomandible
>then starts saying they're well educated and high IQ if theyre able to move from ethnicland to the west
>switches to the idea that stronger slaves were selected then mixed with whites but claims that these hybrids are more violent than some guy you take straight from the congo?

Ethnics are more violent because they are lower IQ with lower Impulse control and less conception of the future
They have a nothing to lose mentality in the west since they are bottom of the hierarchy so jail to them in a western prison is no worse than being back in their own shithole or being incel in the west.

Severe punishment is needed in ethnic countries to deter crime whereas only soft punishment is required to deter whites from crime because the white impulse to commit crime is much lower since they are able to understand that if everyone plays by the rules, all other whites (their extended family) benefits.
Ethnics just think of how they can immediately benefit from crime and western punishment isnt enough to deter them
EVERY single first world nation had the exact same problems that they have now way before large scale immigration happened. Crime syndicates existed, gangs existed, pimps existed, murderers existed etc. etc. It is true that immigrants usually take these roles from the natives when they arrive, which is because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot. Who can blame them though? They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary. They are basically just replacing the local low class. The only immigration that ppl must be against is illegal immigration. Legal immigrants who come to the west with a VISA actually benefit the economy

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible

I was trying to show why people of similar ethnicities can be vastly different. And what you're saying doesn't make since because if it was just that ethnics have lower iq than how come the children usually score well in these exams (I'm not talking about low class ones who's parents are probably the low inhib migrants I spoke about at first) and the children succeed. My hypothesis is that the reason the illegal immigrants are so violent are beacuse they are the most low inhib of the nation's stock. While the legal ones who are middle class and up are usually quite intelligent is beacuse the family's are the smartest of the nation's stock which could also provide part of the answer of why aa are the way they are ( strong tall and low inhiib) as the strongest and biggest stock from west Africa got shipped to the new world and then while enslaved got raped by the lowest inhib whites who were already lower inhib then their countrymen back home

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and 6ft4
EVERY single first world nation had the exact same problems that they have now way before large scale immigration happened. Crime syndicates existed, gangs existed, pimps existed, murderers existed etc. etc. It is true that immigrants usually take these roles from the natives when they arrive, which is because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot. Who can blame them though? They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary. They are basically just replacing the local low class. The only immigration that ppl must be against is illegal immigration. Legal immigrants who come to the west with a VISA actually benefit the economy
Actual not true they're usually a burden on the tax payer the only people in western society who are a net benefit are European men everyone is a net loss

The only immigration that ppl must be against is illegal immigration. Legal immigrants who come to the west with a VISA actually benefit the economy
It's about more than muh economy
When I walk down the street, every time I see an ethnic it's akin to seeing an enemy tribe member and it raises my blood pressure / triggers my fight or flight response, takes me from mellow to mentally preparing for a combat situation to the death.
Having that happen countless times per day just ruins my experience of life
I'd rather live in a stone age society with only people who look like they are related to me/part of my tribe

I was trying to show why people of similar ethnicities can be vastly different. And what you're saying doesn't make since because if it was just that ethnics have lower iq than how come the children usually score well in these exams (I'm not talking about low class ones who's parents are probably the low inhib migrants I spoke about at first) and the children succeed. My hypothesis is that the reason the illegal immigrants are so violent are beacuse they are the most low inhib of the nation's stock. While the legal ones who are middle class and up are usually quite intelligent is beacuse the family's are the smartest of the nation's stock which could also provide part of the answer of why aa are the way they are ( strong tall and low inhiib) as the strongest and biggest stock from west Africa got shipped to the new world and then while enslaved got raped by the lowest inhib whites who were already lower inhib then their countrymen back home
Okay fair enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and psychomandible
It's about more than muh economy
When I walk down the street, every time I see an ethnic it's akin to seeing an enemy tribe member and it raises my blood pressure / triggers my fight or flight response, takes me from mellow to mentally preparing for a combat situation to the death.
Having that happen countless times per day just ruins my experience of life
I'd rather live in a stone age society with only people who look like they are related to me/part of my tribe

Okay fair enough
Would you agree with my theory? Or do you think there is more at play, beacuse I think it's more than just iq

Actual not true they're usually a burden on the tax payer the only people in western society who are a net benefit are European men everyone is a net loss
Only the refugees and the illegal immigrants are a burden because the immigration system selects for somewhat upstanding people of a race. Many industries in UK,Germany, US would collapse if there were no ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Only the refugees and the illegal immigrants are a burden because the immigration system selects for somewhat upstanding people of a race. Many industries in UK,Germany, US would collapse if there were no ethnics.
Tell me which

Tell me which
Copied from my old comment

Agriculture: Immigrants, particularly undocumented workers, form the backbone of agricultural labor in many Western countries, particularly in the U.S.. They work in jobs such as picking fruits and vegetables, which are often labor-intensive and low-wage positions that domestic workers are less likely to take.

Hospitality and Food Services: Many immigrants work in restaurants, hotels, and food service industries, from dishwashing to management roles. These sectors are already facing labor shortages.

Construction: Immigrants make up a significant portion of the construction in countries like the U.S., Canada, and the U.K.

Healthcare: Many immigrants work in healthcare as nurses, doctors, home care aides, and support staff, especially in elder ccare. Half of the NHS is made of immigrants

Technology: The tech industry, especially in places like Silicon Valley, relies heavily on highly skilled immigrants through visa programs. Like 70% of silicon valley is either Asian or Indian.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and psychomandible
Would you agree with my theory? Or do you think there is more at play, beacuse I think it's more than just iq
I agree with it

Some guys who grew up in Africa then moved to the west through legitimate means can be like the wise old man prophet types

• +1
They are more violent because all foids in Europe are white gigachads only so it makes them angry.

I enjoyed reading it. You're smart you just need to discipline your mind bhai. :smonk:

• +1