New theory to reduce facial fat (prostaglandin analogues)

D

Deleted member 45942

Pharma > nature
Prostaglandin analogues, such as latanoprost and bimatoprost (active ingredient in latisse) were demonstrated to shrink fat cells. Both topically and injected

"Apparently, for biochemical reasons, there’s an affinity between the prostaglandin drugs and peri-orbital cells, in particular the fat cells. Exposure to the prostaglandin affects their metabolism, causing them to shrink"

This article suggests using it for facial fat reduction:

"Unwanted focal adiposity in the face is a common patient complaint...

...Single administration of soluble latanoprost safely reduced fat pad volume at two weeks post injection in vivo with no ex vivo loss of viability in human tissues ".

Now fat cells simply become smaller (like you lost weight), but aren't destroyed and are thought to regain their initial size after some time. However applying the drug repeatedly to your face will indeed reduce the adipose tissue present there.

Potential sides could be:
1) Augmented hair growth (some people use it to grow beards)
2) Maybe hyperpigmentation (it can occur in the eyes, but I found no reports on skin. However you could use niacinamide, vit c or other topicals to counter it)

Any low inhib fatstoragecels with a permaobese face willing to be a test subject ?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800, thebeliever, Youㅤ and 3 others
Enjoy melanoma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and thugmaxxing_yt0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
won't cause it

"Conclusion: There is no evidence at present that establishes a link between latanoprost use and either ocular or cutaneous melanoma."
Mfw when a commercially patented product is proved in a “study” to be safe despite its mechanism bring intrinsically physiologically harmfy

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Say less, I'll try it

• Love it
Reactions: yayatourer and Deleted member 45942
Mfw when a commercially patented product is proved in a “study” to be safe despite its mechanism bring intrinsically physiologically harm

Only 2 supposedly linked reports from elderly patients who could've developed it for other reasons given their age. Thousands of people have been using it safely cosmetically and medicinally safely

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
bhhaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you got a link to were to buy it ?

Does it only reduce fat where it is applied?

One issue I’ll point out is that it would probably shrink the subcutaneous fat but not the fat pads. Subcutaneous fat loss may create an aged look, and besides the majority of fat mass is in the fat pads, which yields this concept largely ineffective unless it can treat the fat pads.

(Edit: my bad I didn’t read the post i assumed you meant topically applying it)

Now fat cells simply become smaller (like you lost weight), but aren't destroyed and are thought to regain their initial size after some time
This is the problem, which is why I’ll test cryolipolysis over this

One issue I’ll point out is that it would probably shrink the subcutaneous fat but not the fat pads. Subcutaneous fat loss may create an aged look, and besides the majority of fat mass is in the fat pads, which yields this concept largely ineffective unless it can treat the fat pads.
Fat pads must be preserved, it's what differentiates young from elder faces. See how buccal fat removal patients age tremendously in months after the surgery.

Shrinking subcutaneous fat will make you look like you're a lower bf%

This is the problem, which is why I’ll test cryolipolysis over this
Why is it a problem ? Just keep using it. Also the result will look natural as it mimics getting leaner

you got a link to were to buy it ?
You could buy formulations used to treat eye glaucoma or grow lashes. As those were shown to be potent enough to shrink fat visibly.

Just look for anything for anything that contains latanoprost/bimatoprost, which are the most available on the market

Prostaglandin analogues, such as latanoprost and bimatoprost (active ingredient in latisse) were demonstrated to shrink fat cells. Both topically and injected

"Apparently, for biochemical reasons, there’s an affinity between the prostaglandin drugs and peri-orbital cells, in particular the fat cells. Exposure to the prostaglandin affects their metabolism, causing them to shrink"

...Single administration of soluble latanoprost safely reduced fat pad volume at two weeks post injection in vivo with no ex vivo loss of viability in human tissues ".

Now fat cells simply become smaller (like you lost weight), but aren't destroyed and are thought to regain their initial size after some time. However applying the drug repeatedly to your face will indeed reduce the adipose tissue present there.

2) Maybe hyperpigmentation (it can occur in the eyes, but I found no reports on skin. However you could use niacinamide, vit c or other topicals to counter it)

Any low inhib fatstoragecels with a permaobese face willing to be a test subject ?
Wtf I have a eye drop called latanoprost is it the same thing?

It’s not the size but the placement, they become displaced with age.
Unfortunately they do shrink along with sagging down, pretty early too starting in our 20s

Yes but it will worsen skin appearance. Subcutaneous fat loss occurs with age.
It won't. The result is exactly identical to dropping in body fat percentage

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Apply it where you want to shrink fat cells. Results could take from months to 2+ years to occur anyways
A drop per day? Should I rub into my cheek or no?

A drop per day? Should I rub into my cheek or no?
One drop in the eye is enough to shrink orbital fat. Something like a drop for an eye-sized area makes sense, even less too.
Rub it but make sure it doesn't stay on your fingers

• +1
One drop in the eye is enough to shrink orbital fat. Something like a drop for an eye-sized area makes sense, even less too.
Rub it but make sure it doesn't stay on your fingers
Wait these drops that I have to put in my eye have been shrinking my orbital fat aka giving me poorer undereye support and more uee?

I use it cuz I have high eye pressure.

It won't. The result is exactly identical to dropping in body fat percentage
Dropping body fat percentage can make you look older

• Woah
Reactions: FutureChadronelite
You could buy formulations used to treat eye glaucoma or grow lashes. As those were shown to be potent enough to shrink fat visibly.

Just look for anything for anything that contains latanoprost/bimatoprost, which are the most available on the market
does hydrocortizone cream works too?, i got one prescribed to me

But you want to have fat around your orbits or they’ll look hollow. The places you don’t want fat are your cheeks and jaw.

But you want to have fat around your orbits or they’ll look hollow. The places you don’t want fat are your cheeks and jaw.
You choose where to apply it jfl

Wait these drops that I have to put in my eye have been shrinking my orbital fat aka giving me poorer undereye support and more uee?

I use it cuz I have high eye pressure.
Very likely, check the articles I linked. However it will revert to normal after discontinued use

• +1
Very likely, check the articles I linked. However it will revert to normal after discontinued use
It's for life nigga I have to use it to death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45942
Brutal man I'm looksminning myself for the cost of not going blind

Brutal man I'm looksminning myself for the cost of not going blind
Over
it's a very common and we'll known side effect anyways surprised you didn't know

• +1
Over
it's a very common and we'll known side effect anyways surprised you didn't know
I didnt do Jack shit research into my drops I've been using them for 8 years now

Is there any thing I can do to counteract this? Volufiline or fat grafts or anything or botox nigger so that at least I have decent eyes in my prime and then I can look like a skeleton in my 40s

I didnt do Jack shit research into my drops I've been using them for 8 years now

Is there any thing I can do to counteract this? Volufiline or fat grafts or anything or botox nigger so that at least I have decent eyes in my prime and then I can look like a skeleton in my 40s
Anything to increase fat hooding ideally.
Unfortunately I don't think there's anything that enlarges fat cells apart from gaining weight :whatfeels:

• So Sad
Anything to increase fat hooding ideally.
Unfortunately I don't think there's anything that enlarges fat cells apart from gaining weight :whatfeels:
It's over. I will Cope with volufiline let's see if I get any results

Also jfl so the only reason my eyes look subhuman and not giga subhuman atm is because I'm 17% bf and bloated

Wait op ik you are banned but I have to use higher doses of latanoprost in my right eye than my left and my right eye has longer eyelashes u said latanoprost is an active ingredient in latisse so I wonder if that had a correlation?