I now see why ppl say the org is a shithole

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, NZb6Air and sportsmogger
greyest of greycels

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Linus1888
ipd cel nigger and you know it, thats why you have this goofy fucking hat in the single front photo you posted

ipd cel nigger and you know it, thats why you have this goofy fucking hat in the single front photo you posted
first off what’s an ipd cel? and second off i thought it would make sense to put photos where i have a hat on so the only focus is my facial features so that way im not frauding with hair

first off what’s an ipd cel? and second off i thought it would make sense to put photos where i have a hat on so the only focus is my facial features so that way im not frauding with hair
ipdcel probably means pedo and graycel is used to call new user (their name is displayed in a gray tone in the forum)

• +1
Reactions: ltntochad
ipdcel probably means pedo and graycel is used to call new user (their name is displayed in a gray tone in the forum)
Ahhh gotchu, thank you. Someone that finally doesn’t have a negative tone. and i did some research and ipd apparently means “Inter Pupillary Distance“ idk wtf that means but aight🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84889
I now see why ppl say the org is a shithole
cel just means person or dude basically, currycell = indian dude, newcel/greycel unkowing of any info on blackpill or new to it. Fakecel= People doing fake shit to negatively influence the progression of others or just ragebait.