New to looksmaxxing, can someone rate me and give some advice how i can improve? thank you.

G

greenshadow

Iron
Please rate me and give some feedback on how I can improve, im new here.
Photo 2024 09 22 15 01 35
Photo 2024 09 22 15 01 04

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod, 4lt.Real and notsocommonthumb
"New to looksmaxxing"
Joined Oct 13, 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antony 726, sb23, greenshadow and 1 other person
dye your hair pink

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Khan_007, sb23, NZb6Air and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, 4lt.Real and greenshadow
no i dyed mine green because i am black so it creates better contrast pink would give u +1psl
thanks for the advice bro, dont think ill do it i cant imagine. but how much would you rate me rn without pink hair?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad, greenshadow and notsocommonthumb
thanks for the advice bro, dont think ill do it i cant imagine. but how much would you rate me rn without pink hair?
not ugly enough to be here get off the site.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and greenshadow
over. ER or rope

• Hmm...
Reactions: MedMogger
its my good pics, ik i have to improve still
looksmaxxing is a scam. only real looksmax is getting lean. get off this site before they convince you you need to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: greenshadow
looksmaxxing is a scam. only real looksmax is getting lean. get off this site before they convince you you need to get surgery
thanks for being honest bro, i would never get surgery and couldnt get brainwashed, but just wanted to improve naturally maybe there are flaws that are fixable normally. but thanks bro, really appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Short face syndrome, narrow face. Close set eyes. Long philtrum. Cheekbones 404 not found.

You are a 3/10

• Hmm...
Reactions: MedMogger
thanks for being honest bro, i would never get surgery and couldnt get brainwashed, but just wanted to improve naturally maybe there are flaws that are fixable normally. but thanks bro, really appreciate it
Everone starts off with that here lmao

Short face syndrome, narrow face. Close set eyes. Long philtrum. Cheekbones 404 not found.

You are a 3/10
How is that short face that is long u retar

• +1
Reactions: greenshadow
this brainwash is just the harsh truth

get surgery asap