New to looksmaxxing What can I improve?

P

papalg19

Iron
hey guys, new to looksmaxxing I’ve been busy with school and trying to learn high income skills and have neglected my looks for a while.

really just looking for tips on how I can improve my appearance without any surgery.
IMG 1555

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
IMG 1558
IMG 1557
IMG 1556
Accidentally posted but here are some more pictures for a better idea the original picture is with the back camera these 3 are with the front.

• +1
how old are you?

how old are you?
Im 19. I’ve been told I look really young for my age so the facial hair is something I’ve been working on

• +1
Take pics without biting your cheecks when asking for a rating. If you want honest ratings, take honest pictures

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and mathi
hey guys, new to looksmaxxing I’ve been busy with school and trying to learn high income skills and have neglected my looks for a while.

really just looking for tips on how I can improve my appearance without any surgery. View attachment 3162349
I will rep you so u have even rep

Thicken eyebrows, maybe get them darker. Maybe change your haricut and lower bodyfat for more definition.

• +1
Reactions: papalg19

Attachments

• filtered-2DECB3EC-DCC2-453F-922C-13D1220F3AD0.mov
    5.1 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Burgermaxxer
My bad bro, there are a lot of people who fraud but what I put up top is what I think could help

My bad bro, there are a lot of people who fraud but what I put up top is what I think could help
all good lmao and thanks for the advice I’ll definitely look into the eyebrows fs. Any tips on how to improve my eye area I feel like thsts one of the main things ruining my appearance

Thicken eyebrows, maybe get them darker. Maybe change your haricut and lower bodyfat for more definition.
I think thickening your eyebrows and getting them darker is what would help you the most rn, you do look pretty lean especially with your hollow cheeks but on the side profile pics it didn't look like you had good Jaw definition. You also do have a pretty narrow jaw so you could start training your masseter's for a more wider jaw but do at your own risk and definetly research everything before you try.

• +1
Reactions: papalg19
all good lmao and thanks for the advice I’ll definitely look into the eyebrows fs. Any tips on how to improve my eye area I feel like thsts one of the main things ruining my appearance
Honestly its 90% genetic but you could try facial excersises, increasing test, and optimizing diet/sleep

I think thickening your eyebrows and getting them darker is what would help you the most rn, you do look pretty lean especially with your hollow cheeks but on the side profile pics it didn't look like you had good Jaw definition. You also do have a pretty narrow jaw so you could start training your masseter's for a more wider jaw but do at your own risk and definetly research everything before you try.
I really appreciate the feedback any exercises you’d recommend or is there anything I should stay away from to get a wider jaw?

really just looking for tips on how I can improve my appearance without any surgery. View attachment 3162349
Try the honey method to fix canthal tilts (prob cope) but also thumbpull

What’s the honey method? Probably is cope lmao but no harm in trying
honestly I haven’t tried it yet, but honeymethod is basically where you use honey to hood your eyes or fix your canthal tilt over time, you can search up a guide cause I haven’t done it yet but try it out

• Hmm...
Reactions: vernier