New Turkish MTB in my School

R

rul

Iron
New girl in my school and she is MTB

she is from turkey and i've already talked to her, we have some things we share in common as well.
i approached her with my friend last week because we wanted to meet her. when we were talking we were locked into each others eyes,

even when my friend was talking to her, not sure if that means im a bum and that she doesnt like me or she does like me. I also spoke to her in turkish because i know some phrases

next week i will approach her and ask her to hangout with me or something like that. pm me if you want to see what she looks like

Last edited:
New girl in my school and she is MTN

she is from turkey and i've already talked to her, we have some things we share in common as well.
i approached her with my friend last week because we wanted to meet her. when we were talking we were locked into each others eyes,

even when my friend was talking to her, not sure if that means im a bum and that she doesnt like me or she does like me. I also spoke to her in turkish because i know some phrases

next week i will approach her and ask her to hangout with me or something like that. pm me if you want to see what she looks like
lol get the El Kebabi bitch and give her your colonist Cumskins dog coloured cock and let her taste it and lick your foreskin

If it's a she she will be MTB not MTN

B-beckie

lol get the El Kebabi bitch and give her your colonist Cumskins dog coloured cock and let her taste it and lick your foreskin
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

You niggas are so quick to reveal your insanity JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: watah