• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, xyukeeee, TUSSELEIF and 18 others
@HeightPilledum @Chadeep @WeiWei

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Chadeep, bloomercel and 4 others
People are destroying him in the comments

When he finally gets the opportunity to lose his "v-plates" to an ugly overweight SEA foid who would drop him in a second for a chance at a white man with more money:

Laughing1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, bloomercel, WeiWei and 4 others
White women are destroying him in the comments
women hate the idea of unwanted men finding happiness it’s not enough for them to just reject you they want all other women to reject you

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, greycel, Danish_Smartass and 13 others
@buflek @Lebgfinal @Magnum Opus @StrangerDanger @slavicpsycho

• +1
Reactions: buflek and wishIwasSalludon
i am going to rape a girl at hooters tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, TUSSELEIF, N1666 and 6 others
Tall white guy Incel Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, bloomercel, WeiWei and 2 others
When he finally gets the opportunity to lose his "v-plates" to an ugly overweight SEA foid who would drop him in a second for a chance at a white man with more money:

View attachment 3048288
No hate to that guy, he is trying to have a better life. I wish him the best.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Shkreliii, WeiWei and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Danish_Smartass, Chadeep and 9 others
@edodalic29

IMG 1768 Geomaxxing for a 4’10 sea monkey? :lul::lul: @Swarthy Knight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, N1666, bloomercel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
How the fuck could he be attracted to that shit, geomaxxing show for white incels, and yet they are still mogging the so called “muh perfect Asian waifu”

Jesus fucking Christ

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, bloomercel, WeiWei and 1 other person
24CB4E41 5DC9 4852 B11D B7E44D8FC53E

She looks like a literal monkey. A disgusting gook monkey.

I’ve said this a million times, for you to reach a point in your life where you are attracted to Asian women, something has gone terribly wrong in your life. No well adjusted man is settling for this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, greycel, Danish_Smartass and 7 others
View attachment 3048421

I’ve said this a million times, for you to reach a point in your life where you are attracted to Asian women, something has gone terribly wrong in your life. No well adjusted man is settling for this shit.
This is why I respect ugly guys who get with pretty women. All the odds were against them but thry still managed to bag a decent looking women by maxing all their other stats. These guys are the real fighters who stood their ground and didn't travel halfway across the world to shoot fish in the barrel

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, greycel, Chadeep and 1 other person
@vermillioncorefan

White women cannot cope when an autistic LTN gets laid they think he doesn't deserve it "nooo sex must be only for NT HTNs only!" This giga autistic dude had to wait for his girl to initiate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, greycel, Chadeep and 4 others
White women cannot cope when an autistic LTN gets laid they think he doesn't deserve it "nooo sex must be only for NT HTNs only!"
It's because it takes away from their power, which depends on men needing them and simping for them but white women have no shortage of options and simps tho.

@Beastimmung u should do this too

View attachment 3048421

i have a deep hate for white niggas who fuck with noodles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Hottaco34, Chadeep and 2 others
looksmatch. If subhuman seamaxxes hes hona get only a subhuman woman apparently.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
God that one ulgy motherfuker. What's the point of being a borderline subhuman LTN moving to asia to get a borderline subhuman chink?

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
women hate the idea of unwanted men finding happiness it’s not enough for them to just reject you they want all other women to reject you
lol and ofc women are the empathetic one

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
A subhuman can't even lose his virginity with his looksmatch anymore without randoms seething

Why is this even televised? Are they telling late virgins to SEAmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Genuinely made me feel sick

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
This is why I respect ugly guys who get with pretty women. All the odds were against them but thry still managed to bag a decent looking women by maxing all their other stats. These guys are the real fighters who stood their ground and didn't travel halfway across the world to shoot fish in the barrel
No, ugly guys don't get pretty girls by maxxing out all of their other stats
Here are the actual explanations for it

Guys my sister has dated have said things like “you’re the prettiest girl who has ever liked me” and “I don’t know why you like me, it’s usually short Latinas that do”. And I told her that that is such an insult, run away, but that just didn’t register. Because part of the appeal for the dumpster diving girls is that there’s no competition, or what competition they have they fog easily. My sister is absolutely terrified of having to compete with a girl even close to her level for a guy, I know that runs contrary to what every guy reads about and experiences, but girls like that are out there. She said about how her fiance was "single for 8 years and on Bumble and Hinge the whole time" as if that's not a giant red flag or embarrassing but just totally fine. I've also known couples where the guy dates up and ends up cheating, but he cheats with fat and ugly girls. Which makes sense if he seems them as his natural match, a break from the higher maintenance of the more attractive girl.

When my sister was in the midst of her relationships with subhumans she would go into this weird mental fog. And what that came from was, she went into the relationship thinking that she could make the subhuman and his life better, but when that wasn’t happening she would feel defeated. And as soon as another girl entered the picture whatsoever she would freak out.

In 2022 she was dating this horsefaced LTN borderline incel type. This very bland looking girl liked his picture on Insta, that sent my sister into this weird jealous haze, she called me in the middle of night crying about it. Our mom lost it at her, “why the fuck can’t you just date a normal guy”.

The guy before him gave her some STD without telling her. She ignored a red flag that he might have fucked a bunch of really trashy fat girls. I spent about a year warning her about this guy, and I didn’t find out until our mom told me long after the whole thing, because my sister was convinced I would’ve went and killed the guy. They met when he approached her at some activity thing, at just the right time.

I'm pretty sure she'll suffer. Because she thinks that marrying a guy who's about to turn 40 and then wanting 4 kids and a custom 4 bedroom house with him is a good idea. My sister has a friend who is like this, tall and really pretty girl but insists on dumpster diving, she gave this fat Mexican guy the chance and the guy left her as a single mother. Dumpster diving really seems like a one way ticket to fuck up your life.

I'm glad to see more users finally acknowledging this lately. The redpill/manosphere crap you see online is purported by people who lack real-life experience and project their own limited views upon others. There is so much doom-and-gloom garbage on the internet that is simply so far removed from reality. Your value as a man is not what actually matters to women. They will fuck the guys around them who exhibit the correct behavior. Luck, timing, and context are the factors that truly matter.

As an example, look at the weebs who are obsessed with looksmaxxed kpop idols. You'd expect them to pick someone who looks similar, but in reality they just end up with the first Asian who comes along. It doesn't matter if they're hideous, broke, someone of no worth whatsoever...in fact this is usually what happens simply because they were the first Asian guy she was exposed to.

This Chad/Tyrone meme has to stop. Women aren't going out of their way to find a high value man. They are simply making do with what's around them. Changing your environment and behavior will do exponentially more for you than looksmaxxing and earning a bit more money ever could.

@6ft4

it's like a thrill of doing the taboo/the "forbidden" amongst their friends/females which is fucking subhumans. Women want excitement and different things, they get bored quickly and fucking chad every day gets boring, they want to try a different flavor of ice cream, the subhuman kind to see what the big deal is.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Whatever and Jason Voorhees
Asian women all have white fever, I was stalked by an Asian one time that’s how obsessed they be

No, ugly guys don't get pretty girls by maxxing out all of their other stats
Here are the actual explanations for it
Those are mentally ill women tho.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I’m happy for them tbh but unfortunately many such couples like these fail when he brings them back to west

I remember that never give up guys Latina wife ended up cucking him:feelsrope:
Latinas will always cheat its in their blood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and Jason Voorhees
Average commentator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
jfl tbh she literally lives in some manila jungle slum