New user,rate me and help me ascend(High IQcels GTFIH)

LostYouth

LostYouth

Greycel at heart
(Introducting myself first,you can skip to my stats and photos if you'd like)

So,i'm not exactly new to the whole incel forum base as i've been following it and every kind of post and subject they discuss,was introduced to the blackpill first by FACEandLMS,shocked me to see the cold harsh truth as raw as it can be,though i felt relieved knowing every interaction i'd have with women from that point onwards would be out of my control,as i firmly believe it all comes down to looks,don't know how i got to lookism.net but it was there that i learnt most of the stuff related to facial aesthetics and now i'm on Looksmaxx,and i absolutely love both of them,got way too many laughs with your posts.

Straight to the point,i want looksmaxxing to be my most important goal from now on,as i crave a better quality of life,treatment from others because of halo effect,don't care about slaying at all,i think sex is pretty boring and unfulfilling compared to emotional connection,not a fag but i'm a special snowflake you see.
I think my appearance is very slightly above average,i have minor flaws,failos and asymmetries that hurt my overall look,but i have some decent qualities as well.
Also read a bit about lens distortion and i think that might apply in my case,in the mirror i look very,very good,i even get impressed sometimes at how good i look at certain days,but i have a shit routine and i work in a demanding job,so i have less time for me and to build discipline,and so i look shit most days because of it,but not totally ogre.

My stats/qualities:
1,75cm measured at 18 in the army,might be taller now but i'm not sure
73kg for quite sometime now,i always push my belly inside as it is not lean,and it makes me look muscular instead
White,naturally tanned skin,look paler in colder climates
Not huge framed,though not a framelet thankfully,no decent ratio i'd say
Deep voice
Nice hair,straight/wavy,dark brown with red highlights
Fuller lips
Nice jawline,masseters defined
Decent chin,not overly rounded though not squared that much
My biggest halo are my eyes
Low set,thick,dark eyebrows,bit of a positive tilt if brushed(can just finger style it)
Quite decent hooding
Not big vertically,decently long horizontally
Brown eyes(i know)
Positively tilted,not overly though

Failos:
Not much projection of the maxilla
Lacking top tier undereye support,no scleral show otherwise
Badly shaped ears,like the inverse of ideal(top pinned,middle out and lobes pinned)
Feminine shaped forehead
Not much of a browridge,almost none
Hooked nose,not jew tier,nor subhuman tier,looks pretty thin from the front but not very defined tip and my bridge is a bit bumpy,it's small as well so maybe it looks "cute" to balance that out
Very slight asymmetry on my lips,not very aesthetic the way i'd like(think of Andreas Eriksen,i like lips that look like little "beaks" from the middle,morphed photo to show you)
Zits are frequent,much better now but sometimes appears some,never fully clear skin as far as memory goes
Not much forward grown,weird head shape to pull out shaved styles
High hairline,not death sentence tier IRL but in photos it looks overly high

Pics:
IMG 20190111 191815518 BURST000 COVER TOP

(Lower bf%,not lean)
IMG 20191224 130932978

BeautyPlus 20190320211335405 save

BeautyPlus 20190820174551472 save

(Slightly shopped for the likes/validation,mainly lips and the outline of jaw,also ear lobes,nose thinned as well)
IMG 20191224 131443955

BeautyPlus 20191008202714378 save

(Shopped ears,thinned nose out)
BeautyPlus 20190409131008053 save

(Shopped bridge of nose to be thinner,also tip,left nostrils alone,also very slightly increased outer jaw line and chin,was originally looking very square already)
IMG 20190923 223307240

ears are like that irl,i cover it a bit with longer hairstyles,hairline is not fully straight,nose does not match my pheno or niche,i have prettyboy potential,not maesthetic,also idk yet how to get rid of dark lines under eye and nasolabial folds,makes me look very puffy in the middle
IMG 20190111 191815518 BURST000 COVER TOP IMG 20191224 130932978 BeautyPlus 20190320211335405 save BeautyPlus 20190820174551472 save IMG 20191224 131443955 BeautyPlus 20191008202714378 save BeautyPlus 20190409131008053 save IMG 20190923 223307240
BeautyPlus 20200115225519382 save

The morph i mentioned earlier,tales from the 3d scan i know but i think this would the most perfect aesthetic i can ever imagine having,not that it will happen exactly like this or at all
IMG 20190114 231605201

I was very,very thin in here,20kg lighter than now give or take,frame looked bad,much better now

IMG 20200104 181649020 BURST001

Don't know if the photos are duplicated but i'll try to edit thread if they are
With all this said i want to conclude that i want to looksmax to be treated better from people,never got treated with hostility as i look fairly good,just not as good as i'd like
I want to compensate for my not so funny personality,am also a quiet and serious guy before knowing people,not shy anymore,used to cold approach before my self esteem got destroyed(girls and family issues)
Anyway i'd very much like your opinions on my looks,psl and the surgeries i could get to ascend to at least prettyboy tier,i have a good base for ascension i think
First ones on my mind are otoplasty and rhinoplasty to fix the failos that most make me uncomfortable,next i'd look for chin implants,or osteotomy(want your opinion on this),and zygos augmentation,but if i do something in those areas i want to change the bones for that,so i was considering MSE for expansion,don't know what i could do for more forward growth,i do want a protruding maxilla and mandible but there are a lot of surgeries that i don't know what they exactly differ one from the other(bsso,bimax,double jaw,osteotomies etc) so i'd like your help in this as well
I'm not witty at all that's why this thread is dumb like this

• +1
Reactions: Over
You’re about to get roasted

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Dog face
So much shit in this post. Why the hell would you give us photoshopped pics?

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
Fix skin and get LL that’s it

So much shit in this post. Why the hell would you give us photoshopped pics?
First thread i make in ever,low effort,just wanted to interact here,also maybe to show i could ascend with subtle changes?don't know really,it's not overly done and it's just three pics,i noted the ones that are shopped
Fix skin and get LL that’s it
What products or routine should i have to fix it?skin is much better now,don't have acne these days,just little random zits,i also fakeupmaxx,slight use of concealer and it blends nice with my skin,makes it look clear,would much prefer fully clear though
I live in Brazil,average height here is shorter than in the US,about 1,73,i'm heightfrauding a bit nowaydays,not really noticeable,just 3 cm or so,i also think that at my height increasing height is a bit of cope,my father and a guy i know are slayers and are my height,i want to have full athletic function for gymcelling
I fully acknowledge height advantages though

Last edited:
I gotta say your username hit me hard in the feelers man. I'm going through that shit too. You have a decent base so there's hope for you.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I gotta say your username hit me hard in the feelers man. I'm going through that shit too. You have a decent base so there's hope for you.
Thanks man,and yeah only we know how each other feel exactly
That's relieving to hear

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
All I can say is fix acne, drop bf% and stop doing that gay ass face

• +1
Reactions: kramer
Ok first off you're not white. You're not in the army but you are an incel only surgery i can recommend is wraparound shotgun implant to your ethnic head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kramer, Deleted member 1553 and zeno
Im not reading your fucking bible full of morphed pics

Just make a thread with some pics and ask for advice not this bullshit

cya

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, hebbewem, zeno and 2 others
Lost Youth :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth
ipd is fucked, eyes look too close to eachother, way to fix it is grow out your eyebrows with dermarolling and castor oil, make it so ur eyebrows go out more to the sides of your face
but yeah your jaw is narrow
and hairline is feminine

• +1
Reactions: Dog face and LostYouth
IMG 20190114 231605201

its over man, fking over..im very sad, wtf is happening to men nowadays and they all look like twinks jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
IMG 20170816 122731 854 IMG 20171004 122537 499 PBJokXxJjbn1 IMG 20170817 112620 559 IMG 20200129 020627108 IMG 20200201 111106697
More pics,all unfrauded,just to give more angles examples and demonstrate what i said earlier about my failos,i think i could benefit off a rhinoplasty,otoplasty and hairline straightening the most what do you guys think?
First i'm going to prettyboymaxx cause that's my pheno for now,later in life i'll invest in bone changing treatments and surgeries like MSE and osteotomies
I'm fully aware i'm quite feminine looking and i just accept that,slayed the most in my long haired days as well
View attachment 254502
its over man, fking over..im very sad, wtf is happening to men nowadays and they all look like twinks jfl
Yeah bout that weighed barely 50kg in that pic,much heavier and better proportioned now,just haven't got the luck to be huge
Also derp face in that pic

View attachment 254499View attachment 254500View attachment 254501View attachment 254503View attachment 254505View attachment 254506
More pics,all unfrauded,just to give more angles examples and demonstrate what i said earlier about my failos,i think i could benefit off a rhinoplasty,otoplasty and hairline straightening the most what do you guys think?
First i'm going to prettyboymaxx cause that's my pheno for now,later in life i'll invest in bone changing treatments and surgeries like MSE and osteotomies
I'm fully aware i'm quite feminine looking and i just accept that,slayed the most in my long haired days as well

Yeah bout that weighed barely 50kg in that pic,much heavier and better proportioned now,just haven't got the luck to be huge
Also derp face in that pic
listen to me, you cant run prettyboy game, you just look like a faggot, dont do it..and dont grow your hair long again..run low inhib gangster dude that doesnt give a fk similar to justin bieber
idk just run cartelmax game idk bro idk

• +1
Reactions: Vtx and kramer
ipd is fucked, eyes look too close to eachother, way to fix it is grow out your eyebrows with dermarolling and castor oil, make it so ur eyebrows go out more to the sides of your face
but yeah your jaw is narrow
and hairline is feminine
Not that fucked as the pics make it out to be lol,my pfl is good and my eyebrows actually have a nice shape,looking forward for thickening it and making it longer for sure
Decent jaw as far as the average male goes,i actually have a decently wide face
I never looked good in pics so there's that

gutter trash

• JFL
listen to me, you cant run prettyboy game, you just look like a faggot, dont do it..and dont grow your hair long again..run low inhib gangster dude that doesnt give a fk similar to justin bieber
idk just run cartelmax game idk bro idk
Won't happen,i suspect i'm low T as i don't act agressively or dominany most of the time,i can though try and run RTT game when i start gymcelling,though i'm more of a aesthetics admirer than raw masculinity,i'm also going for the girls that like that
gutter trash
Too good a base for that

Not that fucked as the pics make it out to be lol,my pfl is good and my eyebrows actually have a nice shape,looking forward for thickening it and making it longer for sure
Decent jaw as far as the average male goes,i actually have a decently wide face
I never looked good in pics so there's that
im not saying ur jaw is bad but its quite narrow tho thats all

• +1
im not saying ur jaw is bad but its quite narrow tho thats all
I can see it,it's not narrower than where my temples are and my chin is not much squared out,my jaw is slightly angular when mewing alone and squared when clenching,it is also well outlined in comparison to neck,most men have their necks and jaws mashed together lol,imo jaw looking fine as is,not very dymorphic,not subhuman either,decent ratio,saying that with certainty,i'll definitely make changes to my chin though.

Ur side profile looks is a death sentence.
U have a very recessed maxilla.

• +1
Ur side profile looks is a death sentence.
U have a very recessed maxilla.
Will orthognatic surgery fix it?
:feelsmega:
Too little feedback for so many viewers
Give some feedback guys i'm just looking for serious advice is all

Last edited:
Will orthognatic surgery fix it?
:feelsmega:
Too little feedback for so many viewers
Give some feedback guys i'm just looking for serious advice is all
where u from?

• +1
You weren't self-deprecating enough for looksmax's tastes .

not a single non squinting, non photoshopped frontal profile shot where your head positioning is actually normal and you're staring into the camera

op likes cock

You give strong homo vibes. Only advice I can give is to grow out your beard and fill it in using minox. Your feminine rounded forehead with no browridge is your biggest failo tbh also your low ipd for your head width combined with small eyes make you look gay. I hope you weren't posting those photoshopped narcy pics on your big you looked like an insecure utter faggot as the photoshopped jawline is so obvious

You give strong homo vibes. Only advice I can give is to grow out your beard and fill it in using minox. Your feminine rounded forehead with no browridge is your biggest failo tbh also your low ipd for your head width combined with small eyes make you look gay. I hope you weren't posting those photoshopped narcy pics on your big you looked like an insecure utter faggot as the photoshopped jawline is so obvious
I agree,my forehead kills me big time,planning to lower the forehead and do a brow ridge implant,problem though is that i think only eppley does this
@SirGey tem algum cirurgião que faz esses implantes aqui?

Chad the giga

stop doing that face its not cute, you just look like a faggot, unless you are one then good job keep doing it

Average range.
That's 4 psl, if I'm correct.
You're not good looking, nor are you ugly. You're average.

• +1
Average range.
That's 4 psl, if I'm correct.
You're not good looking, nor are you ugly. You're average.
Can you identify some failos that i can fix to ascend?

My man legit wrote a novel
In the fucking ratings section

• +1
My man legit wrote a novel
In the fucking ratings section
I'm not funny or witty to write entertaining stuff,and i just wanted to interact so i just wrote all of that
What about the thread question in itself?any opinion?

Can you identify some failos that i can fix to ascend?
You need the facial hair.
But the 1st picture ist looked bad (ungroomed).
The 4th picture facial haor was better.

fillers to make your chin wider, less ponty-ish.

That's all I have. I know nothing about operations.

• +1